HPP or THP turbo header question?

z28misfit

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of either of the two of these companies headers? Theres about 2 pics of THP's headers on their site. Im really trying to do some homework on what kind of headers I wanna use before I start attempting to build my own single turbo kit. It might sound dumb to some on here but Im trying to figure out what I can do to keep my A/C and stock sway bar. Ive been thinking of going with CG Fabrication headers but it sounds like either the a/c needs to be deleted to keep the sway bar.. or the sway bar needs to be deleted if you get the a/c keep kit. Any help is appreciated.. thanks guys.

z28misfit

Established Member
Im sure somebody in here has to have some experience with one of these 2 companies? I know people have bought the whole kit from them. Just trying to see fitment of them and how Id route my hotside for a single setup.

z28misfit

Established Member
Was just on THP's website. looking at the pics they have of their twin turbo kit,,to me it looks like if they would be willing to sell just the headers I may be able to keep A/C, and sway bar as well.

z28misfit

Established Member
Have u checked out cg fabrication??? Very good quality I live my stuff.

yeah Ive been looking at CG Fabrication but with their forward facing headers you either have to delete a/c compressor or delete sway bar. None of which I want to remove. Their headers look real nice though.

BLK_03

Established Member
I have an HPP kit and the headers have cracked 3 times. Just sayin

How long ago did you install the kit?

Did you purchase it brand new?

Have you returned the headers to HPP? There is a fix for it.

Also, are you using the turbo support brackets that bolt to the timing cover?

stangfreak

Established Member
Yes I just got my kit and Jim did a bad ass job. Great guy to deal with.
:rockon:

wow, that is awesome it hear! Glad they are still around. There turbo kit, does it come with all the suspension mods? tubular k-member and so on?

I know with hpp, its not included. crazy expensive kit. I know HP went out of business, but there kit wasn't that bad. I know people bad mouth them, but my friend aj has there newer kit before they went out of business on his 04 cobra, and the car goes mid 8's at 165+mph. I think he went faster but haven't spoken to him in a while. no fitment issues, kit looked solid and clean

Users who are viewing this thread