HP Wars coming to an end

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Congress can pass law, restricting the power of the EPA or other agencies and have statutory code reverse or over-ride and rule these agencies make. It won't take years either. Every law needs to be unchanged for review for 1 year unless Congress gets a super majority.

True is, this congress has the numbers to undo those rules in weeks... or possibly days. The only thing stopping them is incentive. Enter the Lobbyist.

Troponin

Established Member
I hope your right but the reality is it will take years to reverse this and then the EPA will tie it up in court.

and money. We are already looking at billions, maybe even in to the trillions, to reverse the damage of Obamacare.

Apparently the EPA has accused FIat Chrysler of using software to cheat emissions testing too. I am doubting this is true, but the EPA apparently got a taste for money when they saw what they could get out of VW

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
and money. We are already looking at billions, maybe even in to the trillions, to reverse the damage of Obamacare.

Apparently the EPA has accused FIat Chrysler of using software to cheat emissions testing too. I am doubting this is true, but the EPA apparently got a taste for money when they saw what they could get out of VW

It sounds like they did the same thing as VW.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yes I think this new Demon or what ever it'll be called is going to be a big time flop, as FCA is forced to pay big time over this latest accusation. So I only see the Hellcat and it lasting maybe 2 more years before the ax falls.

Remember Fiat Chrysler took bailout money, and the government frowns on taking their money and yet skirting regulations and laws.

Users who are viewing this thread