HP Tuners 2.25 BETA Release (2011+ Mustang supported + others)

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
What is the difference between the standard and professional packages?

The ability to add 0-5v sources to datalog.

The professional box has an input source to accept I think 3-5 0-5V sources that can be datalogged. Perfect for map sensor, wideband, etc etc

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Or better yet can we take advantage of this functionality with 14 GTs now??

Yes, right now you can read, save, edit, and flash the tune. Since the software is still beta (we rewrote our software from the ground up) there is some functionality that is not enabled yet but each week more and more will be done. Things like comparing two tunes , and the scanning software are currently disabled, but should be enabled pretty soon.

Phantom GTO

Established Member
Since my '14 has a wideband from the factory, would I be able to tune with my standard version of HPT and be able to log the wideband that's defined in the ECU?

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, you really do not need the Pro if you are just doing Coyotes, but it comes in handy on everything else. The Pro also has the ability to do stand alone logging, but this feature is not enabled for Ford yet, but I have pushed for this to get bumped up on the priority list, because it is much more convenient and safer to log with while at the track.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Pro is nice for boosted cars as you can run a 0-5v boost source over and datalog as if car came factory with boost. For the $150, it's a no brainer to me.

"It's better to have and not need than need and not have."

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Not true. I plan on releasing EECV support by the end of the year.[/QUOTE

I'm assuming I could make tweaks to my 02 GT when that is released. Not that I need to as you did one helluva job on the tune in it! Mod for mod not another 2v around my area ever been close!

nosscort

Established Member
So is there some kind of diy guide to those who have no clue to a modular 4valve 4 cam setup with tivct? Not me per say but all the gm tuners who may want to cross over. And what do the credits cost for those who already have hpt?

draxxus131

Established Member
Ya, I saw a tuning book package they offer, it is 160 pages and comes with a CD and a tuning tree with flashcards pre-laminated which is freaking awesome.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
So is there some kind of diy guide to those who have no clue to a modular 4valve 4 cam setup with tivct? Not me per say but all the gm tuners who may want to cross over. And what do the credits cost for those who already have hpt?

credits are the same, just like adding another vehicle.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

I'm going to be posting howto info as I get caught up.

BrianH87

Established Member
So we would be able to adjust any tune the car is currrently running? From a ford factory tune to a Roush or Paxton tune? I've heard Roush "locks" their tune.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just an update, our Beta release has been going well. Several have already used our software to custom tune their own late model Mustang.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I can't wait to see how many people start to blow up there motors. Then will try and get warranty for a new one.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I can't wait to see how many people start to blow up there motors. Then will try and get warranty for a new one.

Pretty sure the people that are looking to spend the money on this software wont be completely new to tuning...

Users who are viewing this thread