hp limits on stock fuel lines?

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
according to kenne bell... factory lines are ok until 700rwhp

Up to 774 RWHP vs. stock 366HP with only the MAMMOTH™ 2.8H Kit on a 100% stock engine. Through the cats. No headers, x pipe, heads, cams, NOS, etc. Only a cat back and a Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP™. Requires fuel system upgrade at 700HP

Digital

Established Member
the stock fuel lines are not only extremely small but the make a shit load of bends, there is an extreme restriction there in that system that I would remove as soon as you had the 200$ or so to buy the kit from lethal.

TRBO VNM

the other problem with the stock lines is the pressure spikes. I would change it out for that simple fact of reducing the spikes and risk of blowing the frps

AaronK

Established Member
KB claims that you can run it up to 700-750hp but you can run the stock intake and exhaust that high too, that doesnt mean you should.

the other problem with the stock lines is the pressure spikes. I would change it out for that simple fact of reducing the spikes and risk of blowing the frps

+1 ... I will be upgrading my fuel lines very soon. The rails can wait a few months as I'm not making near enough power to warrant their replacement.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
i love kenne bell dont get me wrong... and most of the time they have great facts and info on what they say. and as far as rails and lines, yes you can but if you dont need to then dont.

kenne bell when i first got into 03/04 cobras told me stock cobra pumps would be good til 1000rwhp!!! lol

10thcoupe

Banned
they told me with boost a pump and stock pumps and injectors its safe til 19psi. im wondering what kind of room ill have with 15-17 psi with bap on stock injectors

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^I'd buy injectors and call it a day. You have a lot of money invested to push them that far.

04Sonic

Established Member
They are like pissing through a straw, if you are looking to make over 650hp can them.

Users who are viewing this thread