Greg@RET

Established Member
:rockon:

000_0019-1.jpg

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Nice project.:thumbsup:

I see you went with the Autofab rear coilover kit....what length shocks and springs did you go with, and spring rate?

Greg@RET

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:

I see you went with the Autofab rear coilover kit....what length shocks and springs did you go with, and spring rate?

Yeah, those things are nice pieces :rockon: I stumbled across them on Ebay. I am not sure about the springs/height. I told them what I have and they set it up lol. I will email them and ask.

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:

He has 170lb rear springs

Greg@RET

Established Member
Blown02 said:
are those the 57s? they look bigger now..lol

Yep, I think the clean up made them look bigger. The shafts feel great and are ready to go... :rockon:

Greg@RET

Established Member
Finally have the car back on the ground and rolling around by push with about .5hp :D I put it on the rack to mock up the MM full lengths then decided to tie in the stock subframes from one end of the roll bar to the other, then cross tube it to the subs. I will get it welded up tomorrow..... I still need to finish wet sanding the bumpers, trunk, and hood.

000_0030.jpg

000_0031.jpg

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
Pump, and subframes are on. I will get some pics of the subframes up later. They came out to dark.....

000_0035.jpg

000_0038.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Why? This car is going to be slow.:lol1:
:poke: :fart: :burn:

TT's! Greg I gotta see this car. I'll never forget walking into Greg's shop as he tuned his old personal Cobra.

Greg: "Well I just hit 600rwhp on 91 octane and a conservative tune"
Me: Yeah your tuning my car and it looks like I'm getting a Whipple.

Whipple was ordered later that day along with everything else and tuned by Greg. The car has been a blast ever since and Greg has been a great guy/friend. He'll even check in and call me every now and then to see how the car is running and to shoot the shit. Funny every time he calls he's got a different project he's pumped about starting and I'm pumped about seeing.

Now Gregs trying to talk me into TT's and I would be lying if I wasn't interested in it myself. So I'm poking around here following the progress.

Glad to see you back in this model mustang again Greg. Great work you're doing on this car and can't wait to see the numbers and track times.

:beer:

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
11ride4life said:
Stan... When is Greg's motor going to be done?

I want to see this car on the track!:burnout:

:poke:

Good times David :beer: I still miss the old black Cobra.... 10.01 daily driven :rockon:

Its starting to look like a car again. I am waiting on the Corbeu CR1's to arrive.

Last edited:

danny03cobra

Established Member
HOLY SH*T Greg!! you need to put up the picture from it was torn apart and the new ones side by side!! i never really believed it would look like a car again.

hey are the twins on?

Greg@RET

Established Member
danny03cobra said:
HOLY SH*T Greg!! you need to put up the picture from it was torn apart and the new ones side by side!! i never really believed it would look like a car again.

hey are the twins on?

Almost

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread