How To Stop A Suspect From ESCAPING.....

dan1982

Established Member
was this an old timer? It takes alot of confidence to do this nowadays! I wouldnt be able to survive a camera recording everything i do and say for very long i dont think. There are cameras in alll SHU(Special housing Unit.. or BOX areas in NYS prisons)... I have only been in the SHU one time at this new prison. The inmates LOVE it.. they called me a ****** right to my face/ disrespect the officers in any way they can think of. Because they KNOW its all on camera, they are even starting with the spitting. Something has to be done. Retailiation isnt allowed..... not on camera. Its awful up there..... i HATE IT. the disrespect is NEXT LEVEL.

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
wow, other, safer and quick ways to block the car; and second officer, kneeling down then clearing the car, sweeping.....time for some debrief and training guys.

dan1982

Established Member
Being a cop is NOT an easy job anymore... EVERYBODY has an opinion and everything is on camera. This cop made a decision in the heat of the moment......... i completely understand WHY he did it. Im not gonna sit here and second guess his decision. That cop has a watch commander to answer to and THEN everybody else who are gonna see the video.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Being a cop is NOT an easy job anymore... EVERYBODY has an opinion and everything is on camera. This cop made a decision in the heat of the moment......... i completely understand WHY he did it. Im not gonna sit here and second guess his decision. That cop has a watch commander to answer to and THEN everybody else who are gonna see the video.
Heat of the moment for sure. Let’s just say this guy got out with a weapon and started firing at the officers. This dude would have been a hero for doing what he did.

I think the fact that the guy got down and didn’t resist is what makes it look like a “bad” decision.

He did get pretty close to the other officer, but could have saved his life if anything else played out.

dan1982

Established Member
Heat of the moment for sure. Let’s just say this guy got out with a weapon and started firing at the officers. This dude would have been a hero for doing what he did.

I think the fact that the guy got down and didn’t resist is what makes it look like a “bad” decision.

He did get pretty close to the other officer, but could have saved his life if anything else played out.
It sucks being recorded all the time.... any kinda measuring stick u use....

Users who are viewing this thread