How to save $1,100 a year in car insurance

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Live in Canada, spend $100 on getting a doc to sign off that you identify your gender as female, thus an updated birth cert, thus a new driver's license, thus you pay car insurance for that of a female.

insert slowclap.gif

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
If it were reversed and men paid less than women, there would be fire and brimstone, protests, boycotts, marching in the streets with 24 hr. news coverage.

.......and one more topic I could not discuss with my wife. ;)

Black2010

Established Member
Everyone is for equal rights until they come across something they are at an advantage of then it's O.K. that their is preferential treatment there. That's why I can't stand half the crap I see on the news as most of it is hypocrisy in my opinion.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
upload_2018-5-1_11-27-17.jpeg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Everyone is for equal rights until they come across something they are at an advantage of then it's O.K. that their is preferential treatment there. That's why I can't stand half the crap I see on the news as most of it is hypocrisy in my opinion.
Women want equal pay, but still expect men to buy them food & drink. You can pay for your own with that equal pay.

Coiled03

Established Member
Women want equal pay, but still expect men to buy them food & drink. You can pay for your own with that equal pay.

They already get equal pay, all things considered. If they don't, why don't businesses hire women only, and save the payroll costs? Oh, that's right, because there's no costs to save.

Users who are viewing this thread