How to save $1,100 a year in car insurance

tistan

Established Member
If I was an 18 year old male in America, I would try this. I don't have kids. The insurance prices my of friends, who's kids are now driving, is crazy expensive. Stuff like a 15 year old truck running $3-4k a year.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
If I was an 18 year old male in America, I would try this. I don't have kids. The insurance prices my of friends, who's kids are now driving, is crazy expensive. Stuff like a 15 year old truck running $3-4k a year.

I know a guy who has one son. When the kid was 15, dad sold his Lightning and Cobra because his (the dad's) insurance rates were going to more than double when the kid turned 16.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
There is NO WAY chicks should pay less for car insurance than guys. Other factors come into play of course...but come on!!

Young chicks aren't on car sites yapping about racing some other numskull and posting vids doing it. I recount the numbers of teen fatalities with young men behind the wheel was much greater. I do agree though that some chicks suck at driving, they just don't kill people doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tistan

Established Member
Young chicks aren't on car sites yapping about racing some other numskull and posting vids doing it. I recount the numbers of teen fatalities with young men behind the wheel was much greater. I do agree though that some chicks suck at driving, they just don't kill people doing it.

They're on their cell phones texting their friends and boosting their social media status while driving.

Never_Enough

Established Member

No, they are on the road doing their makeup, texting & causing accidents.
So women are never involved in fatal accidents? lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Fwiw it’s a woman that destroyed my cobra and was the cause of me having titanium in my body now....

So **** women drivers

‘Women drivers, no survivors’

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Fwiw it’s a woman that destroyed my cobra and was the cause of me having titanium in my body now....

So **** women drivers

‘Women drivers, no survivors’

IDK man. Having titanium in your body means you're one step closer to being Ironman. That's pretty dope

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Went through all that when he could have saved $4517 a year by just dropping his insurance altogether and living life on the edge...

Users who are viewing this thread