How-To: NEO iON iPod '03 Cobra adapter install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
I have a better idea instead of spending all that money just get a belkin tuner for $50 and tune it to satstion that has little reception and use your ipod it takes just as much effort with your radio

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
i fail to see how dramatically reducing the sound quality to avoid a half hour job is a better idea, but thanks for the suggestion...

Venom_Cobra said:
I have a better idea instead of spending all that money just get a belkin tuner for $50 and tune it to satstion that has little reception and use your ipod it takes just as much effort with your radio

eddienyr

I have a 95 gt with an aftermarket head unit,( Kenwood) thats ipod capable, will this setup work on it?

Edwin

Last edited:

overlake

Swedish SVT
Established Member
eddienyr said:
I have a 95 gt with an aftermarket head unit,( Kenwood) thats ipod capable, will this setup work on it?

Edwin

No, you'll need an ice>Link from Densionusa.com

overlake

Swedish SVT
Established Member
The minis are a separate Generation.

But all iPods except 1/" generation have the same docking-contact

stang Addict08

I have a 2003 V6 Covnertible with the Mach 460 head unit, and before i spend 200$ i just wanted to make sure that the neo ion worked with that head unit, does anyone know? and does the neo display the song name on the HU display

Last edited:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
spend 5 minutes and take the radio out. if you stare at it long enough, it practically falls out into your lap. compare the plugs on the back to the picture i posted earlier in the thread. if yours has the 20 pin square connector, you're good to go! :pepper:

stang Addict08 said:
I have a 2003 V6 Covnertible with the Mach 460 head unit, and before i spend 200$ i just wanted to make sure that the neo ion worked with that head unit, does anyone know? and does the neo display the song name on the HU display

slammed

Established Member
stang Addict08 said:

I am postive it works with the Mach 460. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread