How to load email tunes to your SCT device

TaraFirma

Established Member
Curious; If my car allready has a custom tune, and I get another one from another tuner, Do I have to return the stock tune back to the ECU before installing the new tune?

Butterybunz

Established Member
Anybody know of anyone who emails tunes for stock cars? Like I have a 99 cobra completely stock, but I have a sct remote tuner and would pay for a tune.

The gains will be minimal, that's why I dont want to pay a lot for a custom tune.

Finallyatermi

Established Member
Anybody know of anyone who emails tunes for stock cars? Like I have a 99 cobra completely stock, but I have a sct remote tuner and would pay for a tune.

The gains will be minimal, that's why I dont want to pay a lot for a custom tune.

Amazon Tuning Solutions has a lifetime of tunes for under 200.00. You pay once and Rick will tune your car for life. If you can datalog with your tuner it is a really good deal because you can just send him your datalog and he will adjust whenever you need it. You figure its 100 minimum per hour for a dyno tune. Or you can datalog for free have him tune it then get a baseline dyno run just to verify.

Butterybunz

Established Member
Amazon Tuning Solutions has a lifetime of tunes for under 200.00. You pay once and Rick will tune your car for life. If you can datalog with your tuner it is a really good deal because you can just send him your datalog and he will adjust whenever you need it. You figure its 100 minimum per hour for a dyno tune. Or you can datalog for free have him tune it then get a baseline dyno run just to verify.

Nice, right now I'm thinking about going with BAMA unlimited tunes for life for only $150. Anybody know if they're any good? I read nothing but good things.

9935todd

Established Member
I have Bama tunes. I originally bought it for my 04 GT but ended up selling it so I had them write tunes for my Cobra. I've sent datalogs in a couple times and the tunes are getting better. I think a little more tweaking is in order though. Todd

Users who are viewing this thread