How to: Home made (cheap) custom Fathead of your car

Sonic Snake

Established Member
Originally I was going to cut out the car and apply it to the wall. Which would have given it more of the "Fathead" look, but I decided I liked it the way it was.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Originally I was going to cut out the car and apply it to the wall. Which would have given it more of the "Fathead" look, but I decided I liked it the way it was.

I guess you're missing my question.....LOL....What the hell's a "Fathead"? I've just never heard that terminology before...:??:

Sonic Snake

Established Member
hahaha u live close to me i might just have you do it for me an mail it to me i will pay u
I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. It really isn't that hard to put together one yourself.. you should give it a try. :beer:

thank u sir !
You're welcome. :beer:
I applaud your ingenuity! Nice job, looks sweet!
Thank you. :beer:
I guess you're missing my question.....LOL....What the hell's a "Fathead"? I've just never heard that terminology before...:??:
Oh, I see. Looks like someone else already addressed it the issue for you though. :beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
sweet!

my last job (and my new one as well) had a wide format color printer that we used whenever our real plotter went down for printing architectural drawings and such.

One night when nobody was there i would print out 22x34 sized pics of the Cobra.

i dont have it framed yet though, i need to. right now its just hanging in my room like a poster.

btw "Fathead" is a company that makes large pictures of sports stuff (NFL, MLB, Nascar, F1, Etc) like players and such, that is self-adhesive peel-and-stick type, where you can use to decorate your "sports room". Kinda gay IMO, i dont think grown ass men should be "decorating" their sports room with peel and stick pics of other grown ass men. "Guys, wanna come over and help me hang up Wayne Gretzky? afterwards, we can all circlejerk the new Fathead catalog!"

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
I have been feeling a little crafty lately, I think I am going to have to give this a try! I am kinda excited because that looks really sweet!!!! Nice job man!

Sonic Snake

Established Member
Thanks for the idea. Genuine Fractals is a photoshop plug-in that will also split your image to print on single sheets
You're welcome. I have never heard of the Genuine Fractals before, that may be a good option for those with Photoshop.

i did this to a pic of my friends Camaro at the track. i used ProPoster though.
I had never heard of ProPoster either. Is it free like Block Posters - Create large wall posters from any image for free!

I have been feeling a little crafty lately, I think I am going to have to give this a try! I am kinda excited because that looks really sweet!!!! Nice job man!
I get that same "crafty" feeling from time to time. Like I need to make or build something and this was a great way to consume some of my free time. If you do one post it up in here. I'd like to see it.

My son is 5 and asked that I make one of his new favorite character. So I just got it finished, so he won't get to see until he gets ready for kindergarten in the morning, but I think he will like it.

The yardstick should help give some idea of size. I did cut out the image leaving no white space. He got Lego Batman for Xmas and has worn it out since then. lol

LegoBatmancutout.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread