How old are you? White dog poo anyone?

KushBandit

Established Member
Dog food no longer uses potash as filler. Cellulose is used instead these days. That's why most dog poop doesn't turn white anymore.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i remember picking up white poo, er crap, back in the day but that was in the early to mid 80s and we used dry dog food

TERMN8U

Established Member
So lemme get this straight...you and your wife lay in the bed together and wonder about a dogs fecal matter at times????

Damn yall are kinky!:lol:
In a scat fetish kinda way.

Only after were done talking about our own.

nxhappy

Established Member
for humans:

White stool isn't normal and should be evaluated promptly by a doctor. White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem.

Bile is a digestive fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Stool gets its normal brownish color from bile, which is excreted into the small intestine during the digestive process. If the liver doesn't produce bile or if bile is obstructed from leaving the liver, stool will be light colored or white.

Often the problem occurs in the tube (duct) that delivers the bile to the small intestine. This tube can be squeezed shut or blocked — for example, by a tumor or a gallstone — which prevents the bile from entering the small intestine. Some babies are born with constricted bile ducts. Liver diseases, such as hepatitis and cirrhosis, also can sometimes cause white stool.

ViciousJay

Established Member
dc72dedf808bfd1c3bd365f034ed3f78.jpg

H2TMjWM.gif

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
My dog ate some sidewalk chalk the other day. My wife said the first few turds were blue that night :D

My German Shepherd ate a bunch of white candles once and his poop/crap/yard-cigars were piles of little round white beads. Weirdest thing. We saw it in the lawn and my wife and I were like, "WTF kind of animal was THAT?" until we figured it out.

//Yes, I remember white dog poo. In fact the subject came up in conversation a year or so ago with a bunch of friends after a afternoon of whisky.

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Haha. Once my other dog ate a whole bag of mini-snickers around Christmas, the ones in the colorful foil wrappers. (Yes, I know... chocolate). Well, months later when I was cleaning the yard after the thaw, I came across this pile of dog POOP! that looked like it was covered in Christmas tinsel. I had to stare at it for a few seconds before I realized what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread