How old are you? White dog poo anyone?

TERMN8U

Established Member
My wife and I were just thinking........ What ever happened to white dog poo?
When we were kids all dog crap turned white. Now it is. Always brown. Hmmmm... Damn, pic won't attach. I'm sure some of you remember.

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
dc72dedf808bfd1c3bd365f034ed3f78.jpg

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Urban Dictionary: white dog shit

a product of the 1970's,white dog shit was everywhere! it was all over the place because once upon a time high quantities of chalk were addded to tins of dog food therefore when a dog would take a shit after a few days in the sunshine the poo would dry out and eventually turn white. nowadays pet food manufacturers don't use chalk in their food and this is why we don't see any more white dog shit lying around.
bring back white dog shit it's so nostalgic.

by harray shipmonay March 17, 2008

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Urban Dictionary: white dog shit

a product of the 1970's,white dog shit was everywhere! it was all over the place because once upon a time high quantities of chalk were addded to tins of dog food therefore when a dog would take a shit after a few days in the sunshine the poo would dry out and eventually turn white. nowadays pet food manufacturers don't use chalk in their food and this is why we don't see any more white dog shit lying around.
bring back white dog shit it's so nostalgic.

by harray shipmonay March 17, 2008

Thanks for the explanation. I can know sleep peacefully again. :lol1:

20redfire03

Established Member
I want to say I saw some white dog poo while cutting the grass the other day because I almost stopped to take a pic of it to reference Step Brothers to a friend.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
My dogs got into the bones from a couple racks of baby backs that I did a few months ago and they pooped white for a few days.

wht93gted

Established Member
one time i bent down to pick shit up and worms were wiggling all around. I pretty much dropped the bag and ran away like a little girl.

our puppy had round worm or something; i forget which one it was.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I feed my dogs chicken quarters that have been run through a meat grinder and theirs turns white the next day. I think it's all the bones that have been digested.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
My dog ate some sidewalk chalk the other day. My wife said the first few turds were blue that night :D

truefiveo

Established Member
My wife and I were just thinking........ What ever happened to white dog poo?
When we were kids all dog crap turned white. Now it is. Always brown. Hmmmm... Damn, pic won't attach. I'm sure some of you remember.

So lemme get this straight...you and your wife lay in the bed together and wonder about a dogs fecal matter at times????

Damn yall are kinky!:lol:
In a scat fetish kinda way.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I feed my dogs chicken quarters that have been run through a meat grinder and theirs turns white the next day. I think it's all the bones that have been digested.
When I used to give my dogs whole chickens they would poo white as well... and it was often hard. Once he was straining to get one out on the sidewalk, when he finally got it out, it sounded like someone threw some dice onto the sidewalk!

Users who are viewing this thread