How often..

big dad

Established Member
Just got to thinking this afternoon how often does everyone see 03-04 Cobras in their area? I haven't seen one where I live in at least 5-6 years.

Had my 03 and 86GT at a indoor car show in Monticello Iowa in Feb. and one guy came up and talked to me and said wow, you have a Terminator, I never see these on the road. Made me feel kinda special.

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
I seen one from around here last year. I seen 3 last year in some car cruise that went through Spring Green. Mine went through your area twice in the last 2 years to get tuned.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I saw two out in the wild last year.....

another one at a car show but that doesn't count

big dad

Established Member
I seen one from around here last year. I seen 3 last year in some car cruise that went through Spring Green. Mine went through your area twice in the last 2 years to get tuned.

I had my Mustangs at the Spring Green car show last July. Also had it finally tuned by Tim Barth last June when he was still in Rockford Il. I heard he relocated to Freeport Il. since then.

Bigggy

Established Member
Seen a couple of them at the track but in the street its very rare ans sometimes in car shows. In the street, maybe 3 in the last 5 years.

Zemedici

Established Member
Maybe once a month in my area, and they're my buddies hahahah other than them, maybe twice a year

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member
I had my Mustangs at the Spring Green car show last July. Also had it finally tuned by Tim Barth last June when he was still in Rockford Il. I heard he relocated to Freeport Il. since then.

Yeah, I saw that, he is actually a little closer to me now. This was some cruise to I think the Dells that was just going through, I was just there by chance. I will have to check out that car show though, it is only 20 miles from me and I didn't even know they had one.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I see 2 or 3 a week here but not as many as years before. More are getting wrecked or made into track cars.

stangfreak

Established Member
I saw two last year. Thats it. I never see terminators. I just see bmw's all over the place.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Just randomly out and about, never. I know at least 8 people around the area that have terminators and some of us get together fairly often so I see them though.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
over the last few years i seen a few, however they were tired looking, It's been along time since i've seen a well kept one

west08

Established Member
Don't really ever see any terminators on my daily commute, but living in Metro Detroit I see them often when I go out cruising on the weekend. Pretty much see one or two every weekend I go out to Woodward or other big "cruising roads".

big dad

Established Member
Yeah, I saw that, he is actually a little closer to me now. This was some cruise to I think the Dells that was just going through, I was just there by chance. I will have to check out that car show though, it is only 20 miles from me and I didn't even know they had one.

Although I have friends that have gone to the Dells show in the past and I have never gone, I heard last years show was a cluster****. So much congestion and the ricers were out of control. There was some talk that they wouldn't have it this year.

big dad

Established Member
There's probably a better chance of seeing a Terminator or 2 in the larger metropolitan areas. Not so much in my neck of the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread