How much power am I really putting to the ground?

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
I have a 2002 Torch Red GT automatic(not by choice) Anyway it is still under warranty and i am not able to do a lot of high dollar mods to it yet. As of now i have 2 chamer 40 series Flowmasters, K&N filtercharger and the air silencer and mass air screen removed. With all these mods I have noticed a significant increase in power. It is not a lot I know but every little bit helps. So my question is what do you think I am putting down at the wheels as of now?

2002 Torch Red Mustang GT
Automatic with Goodyear 245/45 ZR17's
Flowmaster 40 series 2 chamber exhaust
K&N filtercharger
Air silencer and mass air screen removed
Pioneer P6500 Head Unit
2 Kicker Comp VR 10's
MTX 801D amplifier (and the mach audio system still works) :thumbsup:
APC Euro taillights

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
at least 400 to the ground with the euro lights. j/k maybe 255 at the flywheel at the very most, corrected to sea level.

Last edited:

90Cent

Banned
i doubt its making 240 rwhp. id say 215-220 at most. it is an auto. around 20% loss.

Last edited:

90Cent

Banned
Originally posted by MustangBoo
yeah right do you ever read dyno reports

okay, 260 with a 20% loss is only 208 rwhp. welded-in flowmasters arent giving you over 5. your k&n dropin is good for around 5. you other two are only around 2-3 extra hp. you dont know what youre talking about dude.

Last edited:

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
oh sorry dude i forgot that you were god and know everything. sure is funny how i can out run 5 speeds with similar setups so just **** off

Users who are viewing this thread