How much power am I really putting to the ground?

90Cent

Banned
Originally posted by blacksrt
90 cent what kind of hp are you pushing

your mods, etc.

havent gotten on a dyno yet.

Bassani catted X
Bassani Catback
K&N CAI (thats the whole setup, not just the filter)
Superchips tuner

blacksrt

Established Member
cai, not much better than just filter

how do you like your catted X? Much of a power increase?

90Cent

Banned
Originally posted by MustangBoo
that don't take away hp and a 20% powerloss yeah right maybe you should recalculate your formula

its not a 20% loss for each mod dumbass, 20% off the total :lol: damn newbies

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
please explain to me how an automatic loses 20% power. I would really like to know since your god and all

hj16

Established Member
MustangBoo - SHUT THE **** UP!!!

You have no idea what in the hell you are talking about. You are making 235rwhp TOPS. A CAI and weld-in mufflers aint gonna do shit. And dont say some bullshit about "naw dog its got hella powa, it made 245 stock" because thats bulshit, plain and simple.

I had a 2002GT 4R70W (that means auto, because I know you'd have no idea if I didnt tell you) With alot more mods than yours and didnt even make 250rwhp.

So, in conclusion, you need to...

1. stop being a bitch
2. take that 9in dildo outta your ass
3. learn ANYTHING about Mustangs
4. learn some respect
5. shut the **** up
6. Leave this site, we dont want you here

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
yeah ok i am just telling you what i have and have done i can beat 5 speeds and autos all day long. i have a friend who has a 99 ta and can stomp 6 speed ta's with similar mods. so don't give me that math bullshit because you ever heard of factory freaks. not all cars are exactly the same and they do not all have the same specs. i am tired of arguing about this bull shit and if you think your car is something then bring it to the dirty south and the gt and ta can show you what a powerloss is about

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by MustangBoo
yeah ok i am just telling you what i have and have done i can beat 5 speeds and autos all day long. i have a friend who has a 99 ta and can stomp 6 speed ta's with similar mods. so don't give me that math bullshit because you ever heard of factory freaks. not all cars are exactly the same and they do not all have the same specs. i am tired of arguing about this bull shit and if you think your car is something then bring it to the dirty south and the gt and ta can show you what a powerloss is about
WTF does that have to do with anything???

Go back to ****ing your sister:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread