How much is a bone stock 2003 cobra Coupe DSG with 6K miles worth?

5.0stang95

Established Member
How much is a 2003 Stock Cobra with 6k miles worth. The color is the Dark Shadow Gray?? Perfect Shape just like new.

cj428mach

Established Member
It depends on how bad you want it. I'd say 26k is possible.

I paid 24,500 for my car a few years back with 7500 miles on it from the original owner. Had a few minor bolt ons.

96gt02

Established Member
Id say around 25k would be reasonable but most people with that low miles want ridiculous money because there is not many left, i would be surprised if they were even asking 30K

5.0stang95

Established Member
Guy is going through divorce might sell it might not hes unsure. He said he thought around 25k. I was hoping to steal it 22k... if i buy it leave stock and dont drive it much do you think value will go up in 10 years. Or just say screw it and mod it and drive it

96gt02

Established Member
New cars arent worth keeping as collectibles, drive and enjoy it

SlowSVT

Established Member
:nono: Trust me you don't want this car! Tell me where it is so I can scold the seller for attempting to sell it to you in the first place. It's a good thing I was able to warn you when I did.

it bone stock right, any signs of abuse?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Guy is going through divorce might sell it might not hes unsure. He said he thought around 25k. I was hoping to steal it 22k... if i buy it leave stock and dont drive it much do you think value will go up in 10 years. Or just say screw it and mod it and drive it

if it is truly bone stock and you like that color (and you know for sure that the 6k wasn't put on a quarter mile at a time), i would say jump on it at 25K. forget about trying to leave it stock tho, lol. best of luck!

5.0stang95

Established Member
It is for sure stock the guy only took it to car shows and has owned it since new he's a guy that I trust and have known for a while . It looks like it just came off dealer show room.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
buy it for the 25k its worth it and you could probably make a couple grand down the road. There aren't many out there that are stock with under 10k miles.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
If you get it for $25K you better rip his arms off when he hands you the keys and never look back.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Don't buy it as an investment. Buy it to enjoy and hope it holds it's value down the road. Trust me, there is little to no enjoyment in looking at a car that you don't want "can't" drive because you don't want to put miles on it.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I must be the only one that would buy a cobra for 25k with alot of mods already done.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
You never see a hearse with a trailer....enjoy the car and I agree with oldsvt hope it holds value down the road.

dom418

Established Member
$25-$27k to the right buyer. As for it going up in value? Sorry too many miles already for a collector to want it. If it had 6 then yes.

Drive it, mod it and enjoy it. It WILL hold its value very good and that is better than most can say

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Id say it's worth 25k today too. A steal at 25k, no but a fair price and I'd venture to guess if he's gonna sell it he'll let it go for that. Offer him 22k and see what happens. That's not a slap in the face but is a little light but he may take it and be done. He might be able to get 27k if he holds out a while. Motivated sellers are when cars sell. Not asking 30k and wait for a year to see what offers come in but the ones I see under 10k miles are asking near 30k if not more

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bone stock. 6K miles. $25K is a steal. Bone stock Terminators with ultra low mileage like that are rare and getting more rare. The color is great, too. My old '03 Cobra was DSG, too. I loved that color.

Unless you can afford to only put minimal miles on it (like make 1K a year), do some of the common basic mods (including lowering springs, intake, exhaust, a 2.90/2.93 upper pulley, 4-piece idler set, and tune) and enjoy it like it was meant to be enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread