How much horsepower ? Steggy V plus !

moddedmystic

Established Member
Im guessing its a conservitive street tune with those torque numbers. Up the octane,timing and get the A/F around 11.5-11.8:1 and you should easily add 20 horse and at least 50 foot pounds. :burnout:

gonz03term

Established Member
Im guessing its a conservitive street tune with those torque numbers. Up the octane,timing and get the A/F around 11.5-11.8:1 and you should easily add 20 horse and at least 50 foot pounds. :burnout:

I'm guessing your right. I would rather give up that extra power, and have less stress on my engine at this point. Next year it's on.. Whipple time. Thanks

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Swansons says we won't peg the maf . I asked about that .. I'm guessing 510-515rwh . My brother pegged his maf at 500rwh on his Whippled 01 Lightning.. We'll see soon enough.. Thanks

Your MAF will peg and will need help. They can bandaid it and tune around it, but it's not the correct way and you're MAF won't be able to do its job.

Well , after some unwanted drama (Magnaflow catted x-pipe went bad) , cats clogged and or broke into peices and melted ! Just three weeks after install , and tune with ported blower.. I had to reinstall my o/r x-pipe.. Oh well ...

Stage V Steggy plus
K&N FIPK
2.8 upper 2lb lower
port matched Dragon tb/pl
Boost-a-pump
BBK o/r x-pipe
Flowmaster catback
AFS 17x10.5's satin w/gunmetal
315/35/17 Nitto 555r's
502rwh 473rwt

Before with the Magnaflow catted x-pipe numbers were slightly down..
494rwh 470rwt

Anyways , car is running good , Danny Swanson did another fine job of tuning my car.. I did not peg the maf or need injectors.. Both of which i had ready to install if needed..

You're torque is extremely low, but horsepower is very good considering the octane. I can assure you your MAF is pegged, they most likely just tuned around it. Not a good idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread