how much did you pay

TXSVT1

Established Member
Just wondering how much you guys paid for your coyotes? Lookingg at a 2014 red california special no navigation no clear top automatic. They are asking 38000 and wondering if that's a good price. Thanks

TXSVT1

Established Member
Its the red gt that's priced at 38 , pics don't match but iv seen the car in person and its the red premium california special. Domt know if it has the track package or not. What does the track package include ?

01GTB

Established Member
What did I pay? $7900 under sticker. But don't expect a deal like that.

Sticker on the car you are looking at is $38735. Only options are CS and Auto. X Plan on it would be $36454 - $1500 rebate. Any more than $35k before tax and tag would be too much. But in Texas, even that price seems terribly high.

Last edited:

TXSVT1

Established Member
Thanks , honestly I am looking for a 2013 since its my understanding that its the same thing figured I could get a better price on a 13 than 14 but iam gonna go see what we can workout.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Just wondering how much you guys paid for your coyotes? Lookingg at a 2014 red california special no navigation no clear top automatic. They are asking 38000 and wondering if that's a good price. Thanks

CAn you post the actual options list?

Mine has an MSRP of $42,065

Base price is $34,300 for it being a GT premium.

$6,970 for options
795 dest fee

OPTIONS
-RED CANDY METALLIC $395
- ELECTRONIC PKG WITH NAV $2,340
- RR sensing sys/ security package
- comfort package
- track pack $2495

To answer your question it seems about right. Ask to see invoice price then negotiate from there. if your trading in dont mention it until all your numbers have been done. then "change your mind" about it lol.

I was out the door at $42k

They have some really good price right now on the '13s to clear out

EDIT: since its a GT(plentiful), theres always room for negotiation. Dont pay asking price!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread