How much are stock 2003 satin Cobra rims worth

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Really depends on the market in your area. Personally, if I were looking for a set, I wouldn't pay more that $350 or so for a set of nice satin stockers without tires.

5.0stang95

Established Member
Guy said 550 with center caps. Im never going to put them on i have the chrome ones but didnt know if it was worth putting on shelf.

mooch91

Established Member
You used to be able to buy them new - I picked up a set in 2009, from Summit Racing maybe. They went for about $500 I thought. If they are still available new, you can compare from there.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
You used to be able to buy them new - I picked up a set in 2009, from Summit Racing maybe. They went for about $500 I thought. If they are still available new, you can compare from there.

from what i understand they are not available new through ford anymore, tousley steve sold me the last two that he said were showing in the parts network in 2012. 3R3Z*1007*FA. $362.64 ea

a few years prior, in 2008, they were available through ford racing and for much cheaper - i bought a pair through tire rack for $182 each.

so if yours are actually brand new (never mounted) op, i think they would bring a good price as nos items.

also, from what i recall, the chrome ones were still available through ford in 2012 but at almost double the prices, like over $700 each or something crazy

edit: centercaps are still available through ford racing at like $60 each i believe

Last edited:

Oscar_SVT_Jr

Established Member
I bought a set of stock polished cobra wheels (just the rims) for $400 a few months ago. They werent in perfect condition. Chips on the lip of some of the rims and some paint chip on 2 spokes. Now someone around my area wants $800, and and other person is asking $1000. Just giving you an idea on the prices

Zemedici

Established Member
Anything over $500 is too much imo. I'd snag up a set for 3-400 just so I can mix it up with my 10th rims.

Users who are viewing this thread