How many Terrorist have been killed since 9/11?

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Last I read it was closer to 20k.
I think there's been 100k+ total civilians killed since 03. That's not just by us, but all violent deaths country wide.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I doubt you could count them with any certainty. It isn't about numbers, anyway. It's about when they reach the point where their mothers grow tired of making martyrs of their sons.

Jim Snover

What's your guess as to how many Terrorists have been killed by the U.S. since 9/11?

Over 150,000?

Discuss

qachargh

Established Member
Not enough, but there is probably someone you know in the armed forces trying to correct that. Find that person and thank him/her.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I just hope that for every single inocent live lost in 9/11 we kill at least 50 times that amount of those apes!!!

Last edited:

jtscuba02

Established Member
I don't think there will ever be an accurite number. If you believe what the enemy says, they are all non-combatants. And it's hard to get a number from from the air and missile strikes because most of the time no one is on the ground to count.

I have been to Iraq and Afghanistan two times each, and I have no sympathy for any of them. Instead of trying to kill all of them, we need to figure out how to keep them contained to that part of the world, away and out of this country. They would eventually kill each other.

Users who are viewing this thread