How many miles on your AED tunes

GT915

Established Member
I've had mine for probably eight or nine thousand miles and have had no problems at all. I did the xpipe and tune at once and the performance difference was remarkable. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

FIFTY

Established Member
I had almost 15k on my old 11.... my only issue was my junk MT82, i had that sucker rebuild 3 times. Other than that the tune was spot on!

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I've had mine about 2500 miles. With about 500 of these on E 85. Tune is spot on. When I data log it, you couldn't ask for any better numbers.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
7k miles. No problems, refuse to let anyone else touch my car. Should I decide to go through with cams. I'll likely be taking the car to Shaun@AED in California and I live in Missouri, that's how much faith I have in his abilities.

bobbyj

Established Member
I had almost 15k on my old 11.... my only issue was my junk MT82, i had that sucker rebuild 3 times. Other than that the tune was spot on!

Lol yeah I've had mine completely replaced once and rebuilt once. She's been solid for the past 15k though since the rebuild. 15k miles with the tune though is comforting

Silver v6 Bobby?

5k miles. 3k e85. No issues.

No I have a grey 5.0

I've had mine for probably eight or nine thousand miles and have had no problems at all. I did the xpipe and tune at once and the performance difference was remarkable. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

That's great man I'm glad you're happy with it. It seems everyone loves these tunes and it appears nobody has any problems at all.

twistedneck

Established Member
15,000+ miles. multiple different AED tunes and a few drag tune passes. Can't go wrong with AED tunes, if anything they are saving your motor i'd guess we are better protected against the evil 14 second stoich issues and other piston melting tune parameters that are part of the stock tune.

boduke0220

Established Member
15k on the tune. 35k on the car. still has stock trans fluid, stock shifter, and stock everything else minus whats in my sig. which i plan to change soon

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
not a lot on the new car but im in the desert and its constant stop and go driving which is harder on the car. no issues what so ever. my old car was rolling around here with 726rwhp on e85 and drove like stock no issues.

bobbyj

Established Member
This is awesome to hear. Seems like everyone loves these tunes and has no issues whatsoever. You guys have me sold on it

Users who are viewing this thread