How Many guys in here from MICHIGAN

jt239

Established Member
Yeah, Milan gets really busy. Martin is a good track and so is Stanton. Isn't Ubly the track that is pretty close to the road with that nasty drop coming off the road? I have never raced there so I can't say how the track is.

No nasty drop at Ubly but its close to a road in the middle of nowhere. Never been to the other two tracks but heard good things about Stanton.

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Does your buddy have a White coupe, usually a little dirty? If I am thinking of the right guy/car I was pretty dissapointed with how it ran. I was expecting a rocket but hopefully he was just having issues that day and has them resolved this year.:shrug:

There is another guy around here with a Black coupe as well.

I think i actully met you before.... at the autozone meet I think.

temptnu

temptnu
Established Member
Does your buddy have a White coupe, usually a little dirty? If I am thinking of the right guy/car I was pretty dissapointed with how it ran. I was expecting a rocket but hopefully he was just having issues that day and has them resolved this year.:shrug:

There is another guy around here with a Black coupe as well.

nope. silver coupe and it runs real good and its always spotless as is mine.

jt239

Established Member
nope. silver coupe and it runs real good and its always spotless as is mine.

Are you the guy with the Mystichrome that has the big Whipple on it? I think I saw your car at Lidio's last spring on the dyno.

temptnu

temptnu
Established Member
Are you the guy with the Mystichrome that has the big Whipple on it? I think I saw your car at Lidio's last spring on the dyno.

yeah thats me. im good friends with lidio. i got everything sorted out on it by the end of last year so this year should be fun

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
yeah thats me. im good friends with lidio. i got everything sorted out on it by the end of last year so this year should be fun

omg! I have herd of your car and saw pics on lidios website!!! that thing is a monster!!! I get tuned May 4th so we will have to all get together and cruise.

temptnu

temptnu
Established Member
omg! I have herd of your car and saw pics on lidios website!!! that thing is a monster!!! I get tuned May 4th so we will have to all get together and cruise.

since that was put on his website there has been a few other things done with the biggest being the automatic conversion.

jt239

Established Member
I thought so, your car was there all winter. I went to pick mine up and yours was put back together and strapped to the dyno. I know it put down big #'s...that thing was screamin!! Have you ever posted pics of your beast? Lets see 'em!

I hate the whole state of michigan, the whole state of michigan.

Yeah...OH is sweet, you guys are in great shape...lol. We make the best of it with our cars, and around here...lots of fast cars. :rockon: EDIT: Ok, i got it. A buckeye fan...should have seen that coming. Lets save that topic for later in the year, I'll have plenty for you then.

Last edited:

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
we will have to set up a michigan terminator meet this summer!

I am all for that. I've been wanting to meet some new people that actually like to meet up and hang out and cruise.

from sterling hts

I've seen your car in action. I was behind you, Lid had his yellow car, Lid's brother was in the 97 Cobra and I believe there was another notch with you guys. I think it was in 2006...but you put some lengths on a couple bikes. I couldn't believe it, then I saw what you had done the next year. lol.....your car is siiick!! :rockon::-D

I raced Lid's brother in my 96 Cobra. I did fine until we got into 3rd and he just FLEW right by me....I guess 200RWHP more makes a HUGE difference...:eek:

Last edited:

temptnu

temptnu
Established Member
I thought so, your car was there all winter. I went to pick mine up and yours was put back together and strapped to the dyno. I know it put down big #'s...that thing was screamin!! Have you ever posted pics of your beast? Lets see 'em!

you can check out some pics on here: 2004 Mack 1 - Alternative Auto Performance

i have more but they are on my computer at home. ill post some up later

temptnu

temptnu
Established Member
I am all for that. I've been wanting to meet some new people that actually like to meet up and hang out and cruise.

I've seen your car in action. I was behind you, Lid had his yellow car, Lid's brother was in the 97 Cobra and I believe there was another notch with you guys. I think it was in 2006...but you put some lengths on a couple bikes. I couldn't believe it, then I saw what you had done the next year. lol.....your car is siiick!! :rockon::-D

I raced Lid's brother in my 96 Cobra. I did fine until we got into 3rd and he just FLEW right by me....I guess 200RWHP more makes a HUGE difference...:eek:

yeah that was a fun night. those bikes were a little shocked! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread