How Many guys in here from MICHIGAN

TTBEAST

Established Member
Any of you guys attend Milans NO ET unplugged ?? Its all grudge/street racing if your into that kind of thing. I really enjoyed it.

T.Bone

Established Member
From MI, I normally go to Milan on private rentals. I didn't take the 03 at all last year, and only took the 97 out once.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
I hate waiting in long lines at Milan. 6 hours for 3 passes sucks. I can't even dial my launch in right or think what I did last time to fix the next launch. If we can get enough people to rent it...say 45 people at $35 each, I'll go.

I rented Milan with a Corvette club. I got asked since a guy backed out. I paid $35 bucks and ran 9 times in 3 hours. (Well, really 2 hours, because I parked at watched.)

A guy in a leased Corvette going back 2 months after the track rental, never shut his car off while there. He made 34 passes in 3 hours...lol

jt239

Established Member
I hate waiting in long lines at Milan. 6 hours for 3 passes sucks. I can't even dial my launch in right or think what I did last time to fix the next launch. If we can get enough people to rent it...say 45 people at $35 each, I'll go.

I rented Milan with a Corvette club. I got asked since a guy backed out. I paid $35 bucks and ran 9 times in 3 hours. (Well, really 2 hours, because I parked at watched.)

A guy in a leased Corvette going back 2 months after the track rental, never shut his car off while there. He made 34 passes in 3 hours...lol

And that about sums up Milan! LOL I only go to Ubly these days, smaller track but it hooks great, all new equipment, and you can get 10+ runs in if you want!

kennys2003

Cobra Commander
Established Member
from Kzoo here.

Martin isn't that far from me. Some nights are easy to get tons of runs in, some nights are crappy. but it sounds better than milan

jt239

Established Member
I'm sure a track rental would be much better at Milan, I've just been for open test n tune. I'm in for a terminator meet for sure!

Rice Eatr

Established Member
im up for something and im sure my buddy with one would be too.:rockon:

Does your buddy have a White coupe, usually a little dirty? If I am thinking of the right guy/car I was pretty dissapointed with how it ran. I was expecting a rocket but hopefully he was just having issues that day and has them resolved this year.:shrug:

There is another guy around here with a Black coupe as well.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Yeah, Milan gets really busy. Martin is a good track and so is Stanton. Isn't Ubly the track that is pretty close to the road with that nasty drop coming off the road? I have never raced there so I can't say how the track is.

Users who are viewing this thread