How many DD Blown BOSS's out there?

rford13

Established Member
There's one being dyno tuned right now at performance dyno in NH. It's streaming live video too.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I will have some shortly.

6R80 install done!
Corn fuel system, done! (Fore Innovations Hat/Rails/dual walbro 405 pumps and ID 2000 injectors)

The tune will be finished in time for the TX Mile and well see just how fast the stock motor can go before it blows. :thumbsup:

while i was the FIRST:poke: YOU CONTINUE to push the envelope for twin screw performance. Jim Bell must be proud!! I applaud your commitment and wish I had the funds to have kept my car and support my sons race career. :beer:

svt1111

Established Member
There's one being dyno tuned right now at performance dyno in NH. It's streaming live video too.

So I've heard, lol.

Curious to see how it runs against your 13 GT500 when it's finished being tuned. Of course, it will probably be on the low boost setting at first.

rford13

Established Member
545/566 stopping at 6000rpms at 7psi. He has a cooling system issue that needs to be figured before going over 7k. I imagine once it's sorted out he'll be able take me from a roll fairly easy, but you never know. Definitely going to find out though!

CMIYC

Established Member

I know Pete is the man when it comes to the cobras and 500's but I haven't really heard much in regards to the new 5.0's. Has he been doing quite a few by now? I'm sure he's got them dialed just like everything else he tunes but I was just curious. I do always hear about his work on terminators though.

Users who are viewing this thread