How many 93 Cobra Terminators out there??

Ithnu

Established Member
From what I've read the Terminator swap is easier (engine bay fit) than the Coyote. Is that true?

I'm not sure I'd mod my '93 Cobra that much; it is 100% stock right now. I may just go with a bolt-on Vortech but the amount of power that comes out of the Terminator is freakin' impressive.

Ithnu

Established Member
I've been thinking long term for something like this. The Terminator isn't a 5.0; but the fender shows a snake. So putting a Cobra engine from 2003/04 in a 1993 Cobra really isn't making the fender badge wrong, right? ;) As much as I'd love a real 5.0 Coyote the swap appears far more complicated.

From my research looks like the build (as I can't do much myself beyond brakes and oil changes) is going to be $15k. Any one think that's right? Figure $7.5k for parts and the same for labor. I may put a Vortech V3 on it in a year or 2 while I save for the long term Terminator. Figure I'll have to buy a salvaged engine/drive train/electronics initially and then find some one to put it all together. I'm just wondering how long salvaged parts will stay on eBay/CL.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Love your car, please post any upgrades!

Minor update - finally had some time last weekend to install the MM rear 1" adjustable swaybar after getting some of the parts back from powder coating. Also put on a new girdle cover and changed out the rear NT05s for some Nitto 555R IIs. I spent the past week tweaking and now really feel the changes in handling and traction with the swaybar and tires. I'm also working on a new wideband gauge which I'm hoping will be very cool when installed.

w/o PHB attached:
Swaybar_zps89a611f5.jpg

w/ PHB:
SwaybarampPHB_zpsd131b87c.jpg

Genadu

I from St. Petersburg to Russia. In my property the SVT Cobra 2003 and the Fox GT 1992 whom I at the moment сrossing of types. I expect the end of process to spring of the next year. When replacing units of a problem appear constantly, especially actual - connection of a steering rack 2003 with a steering column 1993, and Cobras seat height very high for a Fox.

Last edited:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Minor update - finally had some time last weekend to install the MM rear 1" adjustable swaybar after getting some of the parts back from powder coating. Also put on a new girdle cover and changed out the rear NT05s for some Nitto 555R IIs. I spent the past week tweaking and now really feel the changes in handling and traction with the swaybar and tires. I'm also working on a new wideband gauge which I'm hoping will be very cool when installed.

w/o PHB attached:
Swaybar_zps89a611f5.jpg

w/ PHB:

That looks badazz!!!

93SVTvenom

Established Member

w/o PHB attached:
Swaybar_zps89a611f5.jpg

w/ PHB:

No interference with the FRPP girdle and PH Bar? I have seen in a few other posts issues with it not quite clearing ... any insight on that or did you have to mod it a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread