How many 93 Cobra Terminators out there??

speedbunch

Established Member
the fastest I took the car was 11.3 here in utah (Elevation:
4,225' Actual 4,400' NHRA Factor 7,000-11,000 Corrected) should be atleast 8+ tenths quicker in cali. Also the car had 3:55 gears and i would just shift into 4th at the 1/4 mile line! put some 4.10s in the car and it will fly!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
the fastest I took the car was 11.3 here in utah (Elevation:
4,225' Actual 4,400' NHRA Factor 7,000-11,000 Corrected) should be atleast 8+ tenths quicker in cali. Also the car had 3:55 gears and i would just shift into 4th at the 1/4 mile line! put some 4.10s in the car and it will fly!

I thought you said it ran a second faster in Vegas?:shrug:

Anyways, some 4.10's would make a big difference for sure but I don't know about that as I don't plan to run at the track very often, also I'm installing a pan hard bar and torque arm to help put the power to the ground.

speedbunch

Established Member
I never was able to run the car in Vegas but on avarage the cars that run here in slc usually see a .5- 1 sec faster run times in Vegas. (depending on mods)

I am excited you plan to do the torque arm that was next on the wish list!

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
I don't know how many there are.... but I freakin want one. The comp orange is sick. Id like a Sonic 93 Cobra terminated...

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I never was able to run the car in Vegas but on avarage the cars that run here in slc usually see a .5- 1 sec faster run times in Vegas. (depending on mods)

I am excited you plan to do the torque arm that was next on the wish list!
Gotcha. Thanks :beer:

there will be one more in the spring :)
:rockon:

OP congrats on the purchase
Thanks!
I don't know how many there are.... but I freakin want one. The comp orange is sick. Id like a Sonic 93 Cobra terminated...
thanks! A sonic blue would be so sick, someone has to do it!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Not a Cobra - just a GT :shrug:

Some beautiful terminated Cobras on here :beer:

jonb347

Established Member

mines not a cobra but it will soon be a terminated sonic...

1530552_10152235506011004_1831033055_n_zpsa9b0a384.jpg

jonb347

Established Member
You need to post a ton of pics when it is done and let me know when u sell it!

lol well i work on it everyday at lunch. im just tucking up the wiring underhood now. irs is welded in. brake system is done. just need to put in some final touches and then moving onto interior. its gutted right now. going to use cobra seats with stock fox interior. its an eaton swapped mach 1 engine and i have a teksid shortblock im building as a backup. and it will not be for sale. was my first car.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Sick car! I have the magazine right next to me, love that fox:rockon:

Thanks man.

Funny b/c I think you bought your car from a guy in PA. If so, that guy lived about 15 minutes from me and I came real close to pulling the trigger and owning two termi foxes. Great car and congrats on the purchase. :beer:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Thanks man.

Funny b/c I think you bought your car from a guy in PA. If so, that guy lived about 15 minutes from me and I came real close to pulling the trigger and owning two termi foxes. Great car and congrats on the purchase. :beer:

Thanks, yes that's him, he only had it for a couple of months, another funny thing is that he outbid me for a few hundred bucks when the car was for sale on eBay lol. As soon as I found out it was back for sale didn't think twice, I always wanted a fox and always wanted a terminator :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread