how fast are the newer GT mustangs??

blueovalfan

Established Member
It's nice how you didn't bother to back up your prior comment of "how you've been a registry member for quite some time". Throughout the whole post, we were talking of 05- 3V vs 03-04 Mach 1 4V POWER and WEIGHT. So, I noted both. I'm sorry if the information isn't as "consistent" as you'd like it. I pulled the ring gear from her car and it is CLEARLY stamped 3.55 -- I actually just sold the parts on eBay today. (check my other posts and recent auctions ended by seller: cobrastang123) I'm clearly intelligent enough to inspect a "stock" 04 Mach 1 to look for any "modifications". This car was a clean, unmodded, low mileage piece from MA. Bought it earlier this year.

I don't even know why I bother.... Let me see if anyone else tears the ring gear out of their car in the staging lanes at the track... hooks up a WDS to see if there is any aftermarket programmer install... or jacks the car up in the air ALL FOR A VISUAL INSPECTION. I don't have to prove anything to you. You wouldn't believe anything I say anyhow because "the internet is full of bullshit and liars". :eek:

Speaking of inconsistanceies, earlier she said SHE did the gear swap on the car.

blueovalfan

Established Member
Have gears in it and i didnt know it?? Cmon now... im a girl but i know my shit. I've got 4.10's in it now, so im pretty sure that when i did the swap i would have realized it. I bought the car with 4,000 miles on it from a 65 year old poppop who was getting rid of it because he was taking down his garage and he would have no where to store it. The car was completely stock when i bought it.

^Right there.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
Who gives a shit about what an auto / bolt-on Mach runs. Seriously folks.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
He has slips I've held them.

The weight reduction was most likely spare tire/jack. I don't even considered that mentionable.

I know the internets is serious business and all but I really don't care enough to continue. Personally I think the only way you'd be appeased would be if you actually built the car, installed the mods, and sat weightlessly in the car as a passenger going down the 1320.

But anyways have a good night
Welp...you're pretty much right. I would have to know the guy, the car and see the F'ing slip myself. WAY too many BS'rs out there.

BTW - I went on teh reg. ALL I saw was the same as here.......claims.

Funny, he knows the cars, loves them and has been a member for a LOOONG time..yet hasn't been on tehre in almost two years.......fancy that one.

ALSO....if you can vouch for him so strongly, you'd have known that it wasn't just a spare tire and jack (which is ~35 pounds thank you). He admitted it himself. So much for your credability. :rollseyes:

At this time, I'd like to direct you to pacettr's comments below.
There are always those "factory freaks" or "ringers", but this guy has TWO of them? That are ~ .5 faster than 99% of the (stock)A4 Machs?

You will have to forgive the doubters among us, myself included.
:beer:
Speaking of inconsistanceies, earlier she said SHE did the gear swap on the car.
Yeah know....gears aren't gender specific. LOL THere are women that can tune and tear apart a motor. Why not learn how to gear swap too?

(see everyone, I can be 'open' to possibilities :lol1: )
Who gives a shit about what an auto / bolt-on Mach runs. Seriously folks.
LOL....tell us how you really feel.

How's your vortech going? Enjoying it? I never got to tell you, but it was nice to see you 'come around'.

Last edited:

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Yeah know....gears aren't gender specific. LOL THere are women that can tune and tear apart a motor. Why not learn how to gear swap too?

(see everyone, I can be 'open' to possibilities :lol1: )

LOL....tell us how you really feel.

How's your vortech going? Enjoying it? I never got to tell you, but it was nice to see you 'come around'.

THANK YOU!!! :D

So this is dumb. lol. This whole thing has turned into a crazy mess. I showed ya guys my slips and i told ya what was on the car. You dont have to believe me, its cool. Just trying to put this thing to rest.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
THANK YOU!!! :D

So this is dumb. lol. This whole thing has turned into a crazy mess. I showed ya guys my slips and i told ya what was on the car. You dont have to believe me, its cool. Just trying to put this thing to rest.

Good with me.

BM1

Established Member

478 RWHP @ 8 PSI through 4.10 gears on heavy ass 18x10" rims. I'd say it's going pretty well.

Last edited:

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
th_12921.gif

Not to bring it up again. But i just found the video of one of my runs. Its not an inspection or anything but it shows me going 12.92. Like i said before, you dont have to believe what i do or dont have on the car, but this was one of the runs from March 31st.

The video quality is horrible--loaded it through photobucket. And the camcorder is a widescreen picture, so the car looks jammed up. haha

Last edited:

blueovalfan

Established Member
I didnt say a girl couldnt swap gears, I was say that first SHE said she swapped them, then later the boyfriend said HE swapped em. wtf?

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
I didnt say a girl couldnt swap gears, I was say that first SHE said she swapped them, then later the boyfriend said HE swapped em. wtf?

OK. to clear it up. I swapped them and so did he. We did it together. I did some and then he did some. We are dating, so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary if we both worked on the car. Does it really matter who swapped the gears? C'mon now...:nonono:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
OK. to clear it up. I swapped them and so did he. We did it together. I did some and then he did some. We are dating, so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary if we both worked on the car. Does it really matter who swapped the gears? C'mon now...:nonono:

It doesn't matter who swapped the gears...but changing a story the 2nd time you tell it raises questions about your credibility. :p

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
It doesn't matter who swapped the gears...but changing a story the 2nd time you tell it raises questions about your credibility. :p

+1

But I want to put this to rest, so I'm not going to comment anymore (hopefully - LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread