how far will GT pumps get me

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
hey guys just got my car tuned on e85 at RET in Downey CA, here are my results the car was on 20psi with 20 degrees of timing with my duty cycle at 75% it made 660hp and 614tq. i was really thinking i was going to be close to 700hp but after I drove it and felt it pull i was very happy with it. want to give a big thanks to Greg and his staff at RET...

‪E85 Whippled Cobra‬‏ - YouTube
Nice! A couple more psi and a few more degrees would get you 700.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Good numbers man! So did you end up getting the fore hat? Whats your complete fuel setup? 75% fpdc that means the pumps are good for atleast 700rwhp?

Here is mine:
Dual GT Pumps
40amp BAP
8an line upgrade
80lb injectors
Dual FPDMs

I am hoping to make 700rwhp on e85 on my 2.8H kenne bell, hopefully the fuel pumps won't run out of steam.

yes i got a fore triple hat but one line is deleted for now.
duel GT pumps
40amp BAP
-8 lines
80 injectors
duel FPDMs
BAP/FPDM wire upgrade

Nice! A couple more psi and a few more degrees would get you 700.

thanks man i really appreciate you info on e85. i was trying to be around 21-22 psi but the long tubes drop it a lot. so now i am thinking about going with a 2 pound lower, what timing do you think is best for a stock motor

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
thanks man i really appreciate you info on e85. i was trying to be around 21-22 psi but the long tubes drop it a lot. so now i am thinking about going with a 2 pound lower, what timing do you think is best for a stock motor
My car seemed to like 23-24 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread