How do you feel about Canada?

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Niagara Falls is about an hour away from me. I usually stay up there once a year on the Canadian side. Tons of things to do. Great place.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
We get most of our imported oil from there. I played hockey in canada when I was in High school. The center of their team had a full beard. We got our asses kicked. Lol

mysterio

Established Member
Been to Canada multiple times and will go back many more times. Love it there it is so clean like others have stated. Wildlife is amazing also.

Agreed. I've been to their country several times, and it's full of great natural beauty, and generally cool and friendly people. Love visiting there.

.....except for Montreal and the province of Quebec in general. Those mofo's actually boo our national anthem before Montreal Canadien games. And for those of you wondering why OUR national anthem would be played up there, the NHL plays both anthems when a Canadian team is playing an American one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qFfuLy_fs

The booing got so bad that Montreal's front office folks got one of their retired Hall of Fame players, Jean Beliveau, to film a quick video, asking fans not to boo the American anthem. They play that video before the anthems, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

But to be fair to Canadians, I've talked to plenty of them that wish Quebec would secede from the country. And also to be fair, the anti-American vibe I feel in Montreal is not felt in other parts of the country. Nor do they seem to boo our anthem at other NHL Canadian teams' games.

Overall it's an amazing country. But flush Quebec.

GM Nitemare

Established Member
^^^Agree with the comment about Quebec^^^ They're all a bunch of blood suckers. I live in Alberta. It's awesome up here. But it is already snowing today.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nuke testing site....... ......

Sent with my over sized Johnson

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Cool video. I've always wanted to visit Canada. I'd love to make it up there for the Canadian F1 Grand Prix one day.

crazy427

Established Member
Agreed. I've been to their country several times, and it's full of great natural beauty, and generally cool and friendly people. Love visiting there.

.....except for Montreal and the province of Quebec in general. Those mofo's actually boo our national anthem before Montreal Canadien games. And for those of you wondering why OUR national anthem would be played up there, the NHL plays both anthems when a Canadian team is playing an American one.

The booing got so bad that Montreal's front office folks got one of their retired Hall of Fame players, Jean Beliveau, to film a quick video, asking fans not to boo the American anthem. They play that video before the anthems, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

But to be fair to Canadians, I've talked to plenty of them that wish Quebec would secede from the country. And also to be fair, the anti-American vibe I feel in Montreal is not felt in other parts of the country. Nor do they seem to boo our anthem at other NHL Canadian teams' games.

^^^Agree with the comment about Quebec^^^ They're all a bunch of blood suckers. I live in Alberta. It's awesome up here. But it is already snowing today.

Please don't you put all of us in the same basket. Yes there's idiots in Quebec, like everywhere else in the world. The ones who are by far the worse are the ones that don't speak a word of english and truly believe that Quebec should be separated from Canada. As for myself, I am a proud Canadian and Quebecer.

I have to agree that disrespecting the national anthem is totally ignorant though, but from what I understand about the video you posted the fans were not booing the national anthem but the Boston team itself since it was game 7 of the playoff. Montreal is a true hockey city, and there's just this rivalry against the Bruins and the Leafs as far that I can remember.

Last edited:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Please don't you put all of us in the same basket. Yes there's are idiots in Quebec, like everywhere else in the world. The ones who are by far the worse are the ones that don't speak a word of english and truly believe that Quebec should be separated from Canada. As for myself, I am a proud Canadian and Quebecer.

I have to agree that disrespecting the national anthem is totally ignorant though, but from what I understand about the video you posted the fans were not booing the national anthem but the Boston team itself since it was game 7 off the playoff. Montreal is a true hockey city, and there's just this rivalry against the Bruins and the Leafs as far that I can remember.

if your a member of SVTP and have an 03 cobra, theres almost no way you'd be considered in this category :beer:

unless ur a french speaking croisant eating SOB lol jk

crazy427

Established Member
if your a member of SVTP and have an 03 cobra, theres almost no way you'd be considered in this category :beer:

unless ur a french speaking croisant eating SOB lol jk

LOL !! :lol:

Yes I was born and raise in french (which explain my typo mistakes this and there) but I speak 80% of the time in english since my girlfriend of 5 years and my 2 step-sisters are 100% english and most of my friends and co-workers are english as well.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I haven't been able to keep up with this season. Are they having issues with the US Grand Prix?

I had heard there was some issue over the size of the pits/paddock area, sounded like it could be a deal breaker. There have been so many rumors and nonsense its hard tell. I will try to confirm, if its on, my happy ass will be there for sure this year. ATX is only 2hrs away from me...

Guy Fawkes

Established Member

And all the respect I gained for canada in the first video has just been lost from this video.

Users who are viewing this thread