how about some general respect

DJP

Established Member
BillyGman said:
Translation: You haven't any valid argument to finish the debate that you have helped to start. Thankyou....... And now I'm done with this rediculous thread. :rolleyes:

Actually, you won half the debate, but also lost half. Happens every time when you debate yourself. I simply asked you a question void of any predetermined conclusions, and you answered it to the best of your ability. Again, I thank you. :)

MikesMerc, thank you for your post. It is totally objective.

Let's face it, supercharging is a big investment (to me anway) and I will be sure to test both kits before buying. I hope to hook up with Tom on Labor Day. I know he's pushing 500 HP so I'm not going to base my decision on that. I will take a few days off early next summer to visit Procharger and Trilogy. Vortech is to far away and Kenne Bell is out of my leauge. I will purchase the kit on how it makes me feels, regardless of which one is slightly faster. I'm not looking to have the biggest dick on the block, I'm just looking for one fast Marauder. Cheers S/Cers :beer:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
DJP, are you going to be at Marauderville? There will be a Procharger Marauder there. Hwycruiser will be there with our base kit plus exhaust. That car makes 465RWHP and he is only running 9PSI.

Good Luck in whatever kit you buy!

DJP said:
Actually, you won half the debate, but also lost half. Happens every time when you debate yourself. I simply asked you a question void of any predetermined conclusions, and you answered it to the best of your ability. Again, I thank you. :)

MikesMerc, thank you for your post. It is totally objective.

Let's face it, supercharging is a big investment (to me anway) and I will be sure to test both kits before buying. I hope to hook up with Tom on Labor Day. I know he's pushing 500 HP so I'm not going to base my decision on that. I will take a few days off early next summer to visit Procharger and Trilogy. Vortech is to far away and Kenne Bell is out of my leauge. I will purchase the kit on how it makes me feels, regardless of which one is slightly faster. I'm not looking to have the biggest dick on the block, I'm just looking for one fast Marauder. Cheers S/Cers :beer:

DJP

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
DJP, are you going to be at Marauderville? There will be a Procharger Marauder there. Hwycruiser will be there with our base kit plus exhaust. That car makes 465RWHP and he is only running 9PSI.

Good Luck in whatever kit you buy!

Maraudernknc, I can't make it to the event.....just too far away. Anyway, I will be monitoring the progression of your kit via the boards, and look forward to taking a little ride out west to visit both facilities next summer.

Last edited:

The Wraith

Established Member
Well i just wanna say that when my car went down .My brethern here at mm.net came together to get me back on the road with or without my consent and this contribution came from Trilogy , Procharger , Kenny Brown and Vortech owners as well as N/A ..I never knew this sort of thing exsisted..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread