Houston boys are comin to dallas...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Oh boy!
Houston dyno queens are coming to town! :poke: :loser:

correct me if i'm wrong but i havn't seen much from dallas in the form of videos from the street or the track, so tell me who dyno races and who puts tires to the pavement please.....

Mach1Marauder

Banned
LTHL VNM said:
correct me if i'm wrong but i havn't seen much from dallas in the form of videos from the street or the track, so tell me who dyno races and who puts tires to the pavement please.....
Ok...............lemme see what I can dig up.
Here's two vids from the "Pinks" track at Speedworld in Az.

Louise playing with a superchaged Mach1. ;-)
Click here to see Video

Louise roasting a goat.
Click here to see Video

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
I race all the time, almost daily, just don't film it... :burnout:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
I wonder how many houston cars are gonna get drugg by a little white camaro? I've got one of the slower cobras but I can still run some peeps.

Last edited:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
Dallas owns you. HPP already owns the highest record dyno average against houston performance or something. :loser:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Houston Performance? not quite, i like it when my car makes more power after i install new mods than before

Now Strictly Performance on the other hand, that is a shop that has proven itself in the Terminator community.....

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
Houston Performance? not quite, i like it when my car makes more power after i install new mods than before

Now Strictly Performance on the other hand, that is a shop that has proven itself in the Terminator community.....

LOL, for blowin' shit up!

Just playin' puss boy. :banana:

What weekend is this on? I've been draggin' ass, but don't know if I'll be in town.

Who all is comin' up from Houston? I don't feel like browsing HPD just yet. Send me a link........ :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Im not racing that wicked ass wingless black Supra on the 505s!!! Unless he'll run me from a stop. :??:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
good, cuz i don't plan on hanging out at the dyno event all weekend........i want to see how the Dallas guys put it down on the street and at the track

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
not sure on the track, or if that will even happen for sure
since the dyno challenge that the event is centered around is saturday night at 6, i'd like to go to a meet on friday night for sure and then on saturday after the dyno'ing

Users who are viewing this thread