Don't forget the banana-mobile either Steve-O. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do us Dallas guys shit all over every thread with our smack talk? :pop:

Because it's fun. :beer:

adamb258

Established Member
foofinator said:
Don't forget the banana-mobile either Steve-O. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do us Dallas guys shit all over every thread with our smack talk? :pop:

seriously, this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket, i hardly get on anymore bc that all you guys do.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
It's not that bad Adam... Every once in a while we'll talk a little shit just to have a little fun. However, some folks take it too seriously sometimes and the mudslinging starts. We all just need to relax a little bit and enjoy the fun and commaraderie of having fun cars...

Don't take the little smack talking too serious folks, it is mostly all in good fun...

MTI LS1

foofinator said:
Hopefully my car will be ready..

Should have the new pistons in the short block next next monday.. then if they can put it together by that friday, maybe we can get our run.

Is your car at HPP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
JKD said:
LMAO!

I suggest you Houston boys save yourself the gas money and stay in Houston.

JC and STROKD will put the pants shitting fear into you Houston boys. :thumbsup:

<------Getting this thread started right. :rockon:

I don't care who I lose to. I'm sure those guys have badass cars, but what about yours?

JKD

Banned
Sometimes you find out in the oddest ways you stand with some people. At least now I know Adam. :idea:

If you were around more often you would find out that alot of us hang out together quite abit and we have ALOT of fun. It's friendly competition among friends and not some unfriendly grudgefest.

I give JC hell and he gives it right back and then in the very next post he offers to help out with my car. Seems like good spirited fun to me. :shrug:

JMOI's.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
adamb258 said:
seriously, this forum has gone to hell in a handbasket, i hardly get on anymore bc that all you guys do.
I thought it was because you didn't have a Term anymore... :sleeping:

adamb258

Established Member
STROKD said:
I thought it was because you didn't have a Term anymore... :sleeping:

nope, i still get on and check stuff but i never feel compelled to post becuase its just back and forth talking crap. its fine on occasion or for a little while but it does get old fast when its all thats in the texas section. say what you want but this place has changed a lot in the past few months and im not the only person who thinks so.

oh well

:pop:

adamb258

Established Member
xtremejc said:
It's not that bad Adam... Every once in a while we'll talk a little shit just to have a little fun. However, some folks take it too seriously sometimes and the mudslinging starts. We all just need to relax a little bit and enjoy the fun and commaraderie of having fun cars...

Don't take the little smack talking too serious folks, it is mostly all in good fun...

agreed, its just hard to tell peoples temperments over the internet. me and jeremy used to go round and round all day long but it just feels different . ..i dunno

I am going to do my best to make one more meet before i move to college station but after that it will be a good logn while before i attend any dfw meets, i will prolly makea few of the houston gtg's though

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
back on topic kids......what's the plan for friday in dallas?

Lemme know where you guys are staying and I can get you directions or if its close I can meet yall there and yall can follow me to the meet.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
thursday night we're getting in and staying at my buddy's place in Waxahachie for a party, for friday and saturday night i'm not sure......i need to find a place to stay

Users who are viewing this thread