Houston boys are comin to dallas...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
alright kids, the weekend of July 27th/28th/29th/30th a few of Houston's most powerful cars will be coming up to Dallas for "july jam" which is a dyno competition to see which city has the most powerful representatives.....
well for us on the lower end of the food chain, we're gonna tag along and see what kinda action we can get while up there. I'm gonna trailor my cobra up there, as is wally (big turkey), and quite a few other guys. would ya'll be down for showing us what goes on in Dallas at night? and please no weaksauce parking lot hood popping shows.......
you can get more details at www.houstonperformancedriving.com
register and check out the July Jam link at the top, there is also a Dallas branch of this website that you should check out if you havn't yet
we're gonna have quite a crew, cobras/supras/vettes/lightnings/etc....
if ya'll would like to get together and set something up just post up
anyone down for going to the track on friday or saturday night?
-tony

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hopefully my car will be ready..

Should have the new pistons in the short block next next monday.. then if they can put it together by that friday, maybe we can get our run.

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
foofinator said:
Hopefully my car will be ready..

Should have the new pistons in the short block next next monday.. then if they can put it together by that friday, maybe we can get our run.

something happen? or did you just create a disaster waiting to happen by replacing something that wasn't broken yet :eek:

JKD

Banned
LMAO!

I suggest you Houston boys save yourself the gas money and stay in Houston.

JC and STROKD will put the pants shitting fear into you Houston boys. :thumbsup:

<------Getting this thread started right. :rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
LMAO!

JC and STROKD will put the pants shitting fear into you Houston boys. :thumbsup:
I'll have my tune up done by then just in case... :lol1:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

JKD said:
LMAO!

Keep me out of this one Steve...... :poke: ......... Specially if G-Z06 is coming into town with that bad ass turbo Z... There are a lot of bad ass cars in Houston too... :burnout:

I guess all the Houston boys can take turns smoking me !!! :beer:

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Keep me out of this one Steve...... :poke: ......... Specially if G-Z06 is coming into town with that bad ass turbo Z...

You're getting to be no fun in your old age. :nonono:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
You're getting to be no fun in your old age. :nonono:

It must be the realist in me getting used to taking my spankings at this late stage of my life...

Shit, by now you should know that feeling Steve... With all the Terminator spankings you have taken this year... :poke:

But you know me, I'm a glouton for punishment so I will be there to take my beatings... :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
It must be the realist in me getting used to taking my spankings at this late stage of my life...

Shit, by now you should know that feeling Steve... With all the Terminator spankings you have taken this year... :poke:

But you know me, I'm a glouton for punishment so I will be there to take my beatings... :beer: :rockon:

Exuse me, I have yet to lose a race to a Terminator. :nono: Not that it can't or won't happen, but it has not happened yet. Almost did though against you. If I had been payin attention to my driving instead of watchin your car. :lol1:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Keep me out of this one Steve...... :poke: ......... Specially if G-Z06 is coming into town with that bad ass turbo Z... There are a lot of bad ass cars in Houston too... :burnout:

I'll race anything they want to bring up here from a dead stop on street tires... I may loose but it won't be by much... I don't think they have any 8 second cars. :eek:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Exuse me, I have yet to lose a race to a Terminator. :nono: Not that it can't or won't happen, but it has not happened yet. Almost did though against you. If I had been payin attention to my driving instead of watchin your car. :lol1:

Almost... Do you mean "almost stayed in the same zip code" !!! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread