Holy S*** I'm a dad...

Monster Mach

Established Member
stock up on sleeping pills.. and i heard if you dont pick them up just because they are crying it will make them sleep easier.. I.e make sure they are not starving and not strangled by blankies.. they are just testing you... just for the first 2 weeks
But CONGRATS

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Congrats! Now you are going to get all sorts of crazy feelings that you never thought were possible. Just wait till you are driving her home for the first time you will know exactly what I mean.

Big_Daddy

Established Member
Congrats!! She is a cute baby. As for the name we know why you agreed to say that is from Steel Magnolia's because it's really all about the Mustangs and Shelby's...lol

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats! I completely understand your excitement as well. There is simply nothing more amazing then witnessing the birth of your child. We had a son in early September, second child, and it was nothing short of awesome.

Congrats!!!!

LS2GTO

Established Member
Congrats, time to save up for a nice shotgun...her teenage years and bringing home boys are just around the corner.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Congrats. She is absolutely beautiful. Your life will now change more than you will ever believe. Daddy's girls make life so much more fun and enjoyable. Trust me.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
congrats, i have a girl due in feb and a 3 year old boy now. i must say the best thing about parenthood is that you dont have to worry about a thing, they come with a mother.

the worst thing, NO sleep.

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Very cute, congrats. Great name (My daughters name too)
I'm a dad 5 times over, 3 boys with the first wife back in the early 90's and 2 with current. (both girls). 2 of the boys (twins ) are Marines now. I joke that when my daughters start dating there will be a marine at the front door and one at the back and i will be down stairs cleaning my guns when the boys come over

CPRsm

Lol, infants don't test you. They cry, there is something wrong. Congrats man. Good thing she looks like momma !! :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread