Holy F, big news, guys

nxhappy

Established Member
He just needs to make sure momma has the family truckster. Bought my wife suvs and kept my toys, which at times irked her some, but if you navigate those waters carefully there is no reason to sell your shit.
yea luckily my wife is hella cool with me and my toys. Bought a brand new bike and waverunner LOL. But now were gonna need a SUV =/

Blown 89

Established Member
yea luckily my wife is hella cool with me and my toys. Bought a brand new bike and waverunner LOL. But now were gonna need a SUV =/
There are a ton of family friendly vehicles on the market. I have an wagon with a child seat in the back that runs in the 11's for Christ sake. Injector and pulley and it's in the 10's.

It's a good time to be a car guy needing a family vehicle.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I had one at 44 then the last of 5 kids at 48. I have never been happier in my life. Family time is a great time with a good wife and kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am good with the family and even better with the freedom. The wife and I talked about it then saw all of the miserable parents at every restaurant and store we went to. It made me quite happy with my situation.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I am looking at trading in her Tahoe on an ecoboost expedition. Honestly I would like to downscale, but with a 12 and 6 year old, don't think that's gonna happen. I will say we got away with smaller SUVs till we had numero dos.

nxhappy

Established Member
I am looking at trading in her Tahoe on an ecoboost expedition. Honestly I would like to downscale, but with a 12 and 6 year old, don't think that's gonna happen. I will say we got away with smaller SUVs till we had numero dos.
Oh I thought the Tahoe was a pretty big rig lol. I would love a EB expy but there's no way I can drop 30 grand right now haha. I have been looking at the 14-15 Escape. Any they decent rigs? All i know is the civic is gonna be too small for the baby. And she already said NO mini van LOL.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh I thought the Tahoe was a pretty big rig lol. I would love a EB expy but there's no way I can drop 30 grand right now haha. I have been looking at the 14-15 Escape. Any they decent rigs? All i know is the civic is gonna be too small for the baby. And she already said NO mini van LOL.

The Tahoe is big enough, but its 8 years old now and getting long in the tooth. I bought with 17K miles on the clock back in 2010, practically stole it and plan on looking for similar deal on low mile eco expedition.

Stanger00

Established Member
My wife likes the exploders in limited trim with the ecoboost 4cyl. She has a 50 mile daily commute.

I plan on keeping my toy but my motor blew 3 months ago. Going to put a stock long block in it for now but at least I'll get to enjoy the Mustang again even if it is going to push 400hp to the tires.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Congrats!

Our daughter, Shelby, will be four this Sunday. Time flies!

We picked up a new 13' Explorer Sport a few months before she was born. It's a great alternative to a mini van, but it fills up quickly when then kids are little and you try to go on vacations...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Girl, we are actually in our room at hospital now. The long road begins today

Our little girl is four months old. It is the most frustrating and wonderful thing in the world, being a parent.

Users who are viewing this thread