Holiday bonus

ATX5.0

Established Member
It's that time of year again, when the holiday bonus comes strolling along. I consider myself fortunate and am grateful to be receiving some extra coin for the holidays. With that said, I plan on buying new tires (nittos or MTs) not decided on brand yet. I am still stuck with the p-zeros/zero traction tires. What is everyone on here planning on purchasing?

Last edited:

96dreamer

Established Member
If i get one i doubt it will be enough to purchase anything substantial. I have heard stories of people at my company getting bonuses big enough to buy cars before 2008 hit. Those days are gone.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I just spent way too much on two new fishings reels with my holiday bonus...and that was after my prostaff discount lol

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If I get one it will just go towards any time off I don't get paid for over the holidays.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I hope i get it sometime this week. Would like it to help put down on top of my trade in for a new car...

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
im actually not a fan of bonuses. Id rather have the money rolled into my normal salary throughout the year. At my last job i got bonuses and after you take that huge tax hit there's almost nothing left. :bash:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Because we're an LLC and december is the end of our fiscal year, we always do bonuses. The company can't hold the assets so we transfer them obviously. December and January are our busiest sales months as well so profit sharing also skyrockets.

This year my plan is to get wheels and tires for the '69 and probably buy some more blingy stuff for the wife. The rest will go in to savings/retirement.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Managers here get 6 figure bonuses the people that actually do work don't even get raises cause they have to afford the bonuses for the managers.

oldmodman

Established Member
A long time ago i worked for Gillette.

They gave us two weeks pay as a Christmas bonus and paid for all the employess at my "division" to go out to dinner at a nice restaurant. During working hours and they paid for all the booze too.

Best actual company I have ever been associated with.

ssssnake

Established Member
My bonus is $500, less taxes. It will help with Christmas presents, but not for me. That's the mid-year bonus.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I only get 1 bonus a year but its a hefty one. Last year got a 3k bonus, this year will probably be similar if not more considering company made more money which usually means more bonus. Finally downpay my debt and have some on the side for a mini vacation.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I only started working for my current place of employment in January of this year, so I don't know if they even do bonuses. However, there's a total of 16 paid days off that fall on holidays or holidays and the day before/after. I'm fine with that honestly.

wallie40

Established Member
My bonus is paid out over 4 years. This year i double stacked. I should see about 18k after taxes and the same for the next 2 years. It was a good year for the movie business.

-Paul

Last edited:

smitty2919

Established Member
I don't get a "holiday bonus" but instead get a percentage of a yearly bonus two times a year. So if we are said to get 100% of your bonus then I get half of it at a certain time...Anywho, I'd save it for emergency house funds since I'm hopefully closing on my first house within a week.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
My bonus is paid out over 4 years. This year i double stacked. I should see about 18k after taxes and the same for the next 2 years. It was a good year for Disney.

-Paul
:lol1:
How come im not working there yet? :D

Users who are viewing this thread