Holiday bonus

OhIIICobra

Established Member
My wife got a $10 gift card from her generous employer. After taxes we can buy a gallon of milk and some cereal...perhaps cereal with a Christmas theme or a fun game on the box.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Someone can explain it better than me, but I don't get mine until Feb. Between my stock award and cash bonus I'll have about 10-12k. Buying a bay boat.

No one said Jelly of the Month club. I am disappoint.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I give my guys a week off paid, and a bonus check that I pay the taxes on.
I contribute part of my success to them.

Rct851

Established Member
Going to start riding/Racing motocross again so a yz250f, some alpinestars and a sweet ass shoei.

At 26 years old I almost could almost race the "vet" class lol. Motocross is cruel

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
As a government worker I don't get a 'holiday' bonus. It's just built in to the benefits and pay the entire year.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I know this is SVTP and half you guys lie about how much you make but this makes me depressed. Working for a small engineering company the last 5 years, I've gotten a $100 Christmas bonus once. Unfortunately, any raises and/or bonuses are money out of the owner's pocket so of course he doesn't offer anything generous...

Last edited:

ATX5.0

Established Member
I know this is SVTP and half you guys lie about how much you make but this makes me depressed. Working for a small engineering company the last 5 years, I've gotten a $100 Christmas bonus once. Unfortunately, any raises and/or bonuses are money out of the owner's pocket so of course he doesn't offer anything generous...

I hear ya, their are some lucky folks out here. I may get a couple hundred and that's about it. Still happy to get something.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
I've been building a savings foundation/ saving for a Terminator for the last 3 years. This is going to finally be the year for me I'll be able to purchase one. The rest will be saved/go into the kiddo's savings acct.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
i forgot to mention, i can bench 1,200 pounds. and im usung my bonus to by a small hawaiian island.

Don't forget to mention that you train "UFC" and this is your girlfriend -

Kate-Upton-6_zps583a4873.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread