HIT and RUN - Driver (woman) chased and caught

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm so glad she was chased down and caught.

Some years ago I witnessed a hit and run where a guy was speeding on a back road near where I worked, went airborne, and hit a car coming the other way. The car was badly damaged. The young girl driving was screaming and crying, but not hurt. The hit and run driver sped off, and I chased him through two towns for about 30 minutes when he finally pulled over, sat on the grass and surrendered. The police were then called (no cell phones back then) and the guy was arrested. I'll never forget that day. Yeah, I took a chance chasing him, but I used my flashers and horn and didn't do anything that would endanger other drivers. Just stayed with the guy.

I absolutely disdain people who cause and accident or hurt someone and just take off without even checking to see if people are hurt.

RedFord96

Established Member
Those two guys were awesome. Her car needs to be impounded and crushed and her license permanently revoked. No excuse for that kind of shit.

Not to mention you'd have a death wish driving like that on those narrow, crowded roads. Sheesh.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I would have pulled her out of the car farted on her nostrils while punching her vagina repeatedly for not being in the kitchen making someone a sammich.

Users who are viewing this thread