HIT and RUN - Driver (woman) chased and caught

99caddysts

Established Member
here you go -->
Watch the whole thing and listen to the guys predicting everything.

[youtube_browser]2ex6dHzcgOE[/youtube_browser]

I apologize if it is a re post.

Last edited:

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
what a dumb bitch. it kills me how people can be so damn selfish. Great work by the guy with the camera

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I hope she burns!
Can't stand stupid drivers, especially women. :mj:

Edit, her plea didn't work apparently anyone know if shes doing time??

Last edited:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
good job by the civilians to 1) help the poor bastard who got run over and 2) follow that dumb bitch so she can get what she deserves. unbelievable...

SVT4ME

Established Member
Some people live on an island and don't realize there are other people in the world. They only care of themselves and this is a perfect example of this. I wish they would just beat her with a stick!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So did the guy die?

99caddysts

Established Member
Edit, her plea didn't work apparently anyone know if shes doing time??
Got this from another forum:

"In January 2011 a hit and run driver was caught on vehicle dashcam hiting a 75 year old man knocking him to the floor, driver made no attempt to stop and was chased and caught a few miles away.

"She got away lightly with a 2 year suspended, 200 hours community service, 2 year ban and had to pay the victim £500 compensation". WTF ?"

Cuyahoga Kid

Established Member
again with the random dash cam. Is it just me, or does everybody have one of these rolling 24/7 on their cars.............:shrug: Good thing that he had one in THIS situation but I just don't get the dash cam craze.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
Careful fellas, when i opened this page my Avast Antivirus detected a trojan horse. Obviously not SVTP, but possible the embedded video.

Edit: Didnt do it on the 3rd attempt. Not sure why i am playing with fire either...

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Careful fellas, when i opened this page my Avast Antivirus detected a trojan horse. Obviously not SVTP, but possible the embedded video.

Edit: Didnt do it on the 3rd attempt. Not sure why i am playing with fire either...

lol mine just did the same thing. Damn Avast, gets nervous at anything and everything. Probably a false positive or something.

Last edited:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
stupid **** needs to get pounded in the chest with a sledge hammer like in the other vid

RedDemon91

Established Member
Ya know it's videos like these that reassures there's still some damn good people in this world. Those guys are heroes, could have saved that old man's life since they stopped and acted so quick.

M3xpress

Established Member
Wow, that's ridiculous. Can't believe she hit a 75 year old man and didn't have any decency to stop.

Even if I knew my way around that area, there's no way I'd want to be booking it around those roads, looks prime for accidents like that.

Users who are viewing this thread