Higher mileage termi, good buy?

hotcobra03

Established Member
Got a few on ours. 422k stock.

It’s been very nice to us

Just the common repairs.

Drivers head has been our biggest issue.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You started two threads on the same sub-forum asking the same question? o_O

I see you posted them around the same time, so maybe it was a site issue that resulted in a double-posted thread. If that's the case, post a request in both for a mod to merge them.

01yellercobra

Established Member
As long as it's been maintained I don't see any reason to shy away. I turned 118K on mine last weekend.

Hef

Established Member
I paid $500 less for mine and it had 72k on the clock. A dealership wants more as always. Just my opinion, i'd buy from an individual.

Svtguy2020

Established Member
Yeah I think it’s been very well maintained. Seats and interior looked great, test drive was amazing. Like I said, 2 owners and the first only had it for 2k miles so it appears to have been well taken care of

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Link not working, but I would say don't let mileage alone steer you away from a car.

Original owner here with 130k, and I drive it pretty much everyday. Still on the original alternator! (Knock wood lol)

My most recent issue has been fuel pumps - my other Cobra now with 70k - might need them too. But neither engine has ever been opened! Upper pulley only cars.

Best of luck if you get it!

PC03GT

Established Member
Yeah I think it’s been very well maintained. Seats and interior looked great, test drive was amazing. Like I said, 2 owners and the first only had it for 2k miles so it appears to have been well taken care of
I thought they sold this thing already, guess they just took it off the website

Users who are viewing this thread