HI | Velgen VMB5 19x9 / 19x10.5 PRE-ORDER w/ FREE SHIPPING

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
interested in seeing some black finishes (gloss, satin, matte, etc) in the future if they're ever requested by a customer. This wheels definitely pop. Excellent job.

Paul@HI

Established Member
interested in seeing some black finishes (gloss, satin, matte, etc) in the future if they're ever requested by a customer. This wheels definitely pop. Excellent job.

Black finishes are available at an additional cost. Here are some examples:

Gloss Black:
9247348683_7c957b975c_b.jpg

Semi Gloss Black:
9610226933_fc30e9f281_b.jpg

Paul@HI

Established Member
We still have several sets available from this first batch. Next batch will be here in 30 days for those wishing to wait.

h4cHi

Established Member
Is it possible to see any grabber blue cars that have a set? Anyone who has purchased a set please post ASAP so I can make my final decision

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
The DIB mustang is Jeff's! Probably one of the sexiest coyote mustangs I've seen. Wheels look great with his setup and color

Justin81

Established Member
do these meet the same quality standards as the Forge Stars? like the whole barrel Roll pitch and such? I'm getting ready to buy a set of the Forge star wheels and just want a reason to chose these over them.

Many thanks!

Paul@HI

Established Member
do these meet the same quality standards as the Forge Stars? like the whole barrel Roll pitch and such? I'm getting ready to buy a set of the Forge star wheels and just want a reason to chose these over them.

Many thanks!

As a dealer for both brands, I am unable to publicly compare or state which brand I feel has a better overall quality. If you would like my personal opinion, feel free to PM or email me.

However, I can say openly that the overall quality of Velgen is excellent and I would put them up against even our top tier brands.

dc2r

Established Member

hehe... send me a set paul! and i'll get you plenty of pictures ;-)

do you have any 19x9.5 +35 front front and rear? i go through tires too quickly so it's too expensive to replace a staggered setup that i cannot rotate and tires cost too much for me in a 20" size :(

Last edited:

phfelts

Established Member
And here I was thinking I would be happy with 19s, but those 20s seem to fit just right. I still wish I could see how the 19s fit on the mustang though. Can you PM me the price for both sizes?

Users who are viewing this thread