hi there!

lagirrl1975

Established Member
its the first and only time I've ever cheated unless u count the other women I've brought into our bed but he was present so I'm pretty sure it was good with it.

CSD

Banned
lagirrl1975 said:
because I love my husband. go ahead start the ripping.
If you loved your husband you wouldn't of cheated on him. :idea: What exactly do you want from another man that your spouse couldn't provide for you? Take a moment and really think. Or is your ability to think and make rational decisions blurred by blind emotions? I cant stand people like you. Why on earth would you want to cheat on the one you vowed to be faithful to? You know, your life partner through sickness and health. Where are your morals, feelings?

What goes around comes around.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
CSD said:
If you loved your husband you wouldn't of cheated on him. :idea: What exactly do you want from another man that your spouse couldn't provide for you? Take a moment and really think. Or is your ability to think and make rational decisions blurred by blind emotions? I cant stand people like you. Why on earth would you want to cheat on the one you vowed to be faithful to? You know, your life partner through sickness and health. Where are your morals, feelings?

+3095731250713 Couldnt have said it better myself...

piihb

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
CSD said:

Dayum, nice:burn:

MDRacing

Established Member
It is nice to see so many Louisiana people on this board. I can't wait to get my car down here so I can hook up with a few of yall.

Matt

lagirrl1975

Established Member
MDRacing said:
It is nice to see so many Louisiana people on this board. I can't wait to get my car down here so I can hook up with a few of yall.

Matt

well even though I'm just a giant slutcow the hubby and I would love to get together with you when u get ur car bk if ur ever up this way or we're down that way. I thnk we're 3 hours frm u.
april

MDRacing

Established Member
I am sure Screamin Cobra's cobr is faster than mine but I can promise mine is way more radical a street car than his!!! So I will need someone with a fast ride and A/C to chauffeur me around. Just kidding!

I am always down for a get together. Maybe one of these days I will have a garage party, now that I finally have one. Yea for me! Maybe I should rent it out?

Matt

MDRacing

Established Member
Actually my wife has the garage, which is to short for her truck, and I have the workshop. I have waited a long time to have a place to build my cars. Now I just have to get them down here.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread