hi there!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Wow, I figured there would be more leg humping going on in here.

Howdy.

Hawt1

Banned
lagirrl1975 said:
what part of la are you in sugar?
Covington a.k.a The Northshore
therealnorthshorebq5.jpg

Last edited:

Hawt1

Banned
CSD said:
Welcome to this lovely forum where every other thread is about a girlfriend.
No joke. Might as well change the name to As SVT Peformance Turns (As The World Turns-Soap Opera). No one even really talks about cars on here and when they do, it usually gets turned to women somehow and unfortunately most of the guys on here are negative towards women and have said some pretty S****y things to me on here. They think if your a woman and you post on here your automatically an "attention whore" just because you posted. :shrug: I've had a few stick up for me also.

CSD

Banned
Hawt1 said:
it usually gets turned to women somehow and unfortunately most of the guys on here are negative towards women and have said some pretty S****y things to me on here.
Well, some guys are negative towards women because they did them wrong in the past. Not all women are angels ya know! I caught my ex of 7 years cheating on me. Now I have a trust issue with women. Oh well

lagirrl1975

Established Member
Hawt1 said:
No joke. Might as well change the name to As SVT Peformance Turns (As The World Turns-Soap Opera). No one even really talks about cars on here and when they do, it usually gets turned to women somehow and unfortunately most of the guys on here are negative towards women and have said some pretty S****y things to me on here. They think if your a woman and you post on here your automatically an "attention whore" just because you posted. :shrug: I've had a few stick up for me also.

yeah i got into it yesterday with a peckerhead who wanted to call me all sorts of names because i admitted that i cheated on my hubby. i held my own though.

CSD

Banned
lagirrl1975 said:
yeah i got into it yesterday with a peckerhead who wanted to call me all sorts of names because i admitted that i cheated on my hubby. i held my own though.
:burn: Why the hell did you get married?

Users who are viewing this thread