Hi Quality Pics - BLK 10th Anniv Termy

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Looks awsome David, very clean! Have you been to the track lately? Let me know if you'll be up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome cast for sure! Gorgeous! And those pictures. What can I say. I'd be hard pressed not to believe they're one of the best quality I've ever seen posted here. Did you use a tripod?

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Awesome cast for sure! Gorgeous! And those pictures. What can I say. I'd be hard pressed not to believe they're one of the best quality I've ever seen posted here. Did you use a tripod?

Wow, that's quite a compliment!! Thank you guys for all the props.

I did not use a tripod, but I probably took like 200 pictures (Canon EOS 60D) holding down the shutter (multiple frames captured). This way you are almost always guarenteed some good pix.

It's definately the hardware that makes these pics come out great, not the user. :lol:

:rockon:

David

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Looks awsome David, very clean! Have you been to the track lately? Let me know if you'll be up.

Still need to get my new wheels, once I get those squared away I will be heading up to the track. Hope to see you there soon.

Thanks
David

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
thats one clean cobra. congrads. how many miles you got on that thing?

69Mach1351w

Established Member
cobra10thanni thank you for finally posting some bad ass blk pics of a 10th ann. Now if it were only a vert i would have to pay you to use the pics for my desktop :p

Users who are viewing this thread