Hey patriot fans..

Common

Established Member
toughest qb to ever play ???????? You have GOT TO be joking right :dw:

No, you sack of smelly cow dung. He always plays injured and was just awarded the comeback player of the year, after he missed an entire season and came back to be the top 5 qb in the NFL.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
No, you sack of smelly cow dung. He always plays injured and was just awarded the comeback player of the year, after he missed an entire season and came back to be the top 5 qb in the NFL.

is that the best you got twinkle toes ? :p

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Patriot fan are we? :lol1: Im busting the Patriots chops because they were soooo good for so long. Now they are getting a taste of more normal life in the NFL. Plus I hate that prick head coach Bill Peckercheck too.

Yes I'm a HUGE Pats fan....you obviously don't hang around smackdown much.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
]sVt[Po|son;9224727 said:
this is smack down cafe where all the shit talking happens.

:

thats what I thought too, :rolling: Im being a dick like soooo many other people here. Hell at least I gave the pats props for being dominant a few seasons ago. Geeezzzzzz

usaf_eagle

Established Member
I think that Peckercheck is the biggest reason I hate the Pats, he is the definition of the word PRICK :kaboom:
Actually Tom Brady is the biggest reason for me.. what a ****ing douchebag.. EVERY weekend he yells at a ref for a personal foul because he got hit 2 milliseconds after the ball left his hands.. its called momentum dumbass.. you get paid the big bucks for a reason. The game's smear the queer, and the balls in your hands half the game.. ****ing cry baby..

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Actually Tom Brady is the biggest reason for me.. what a ****ing douchebag.. EVERY weekend he yells at a ref for a personal foul because he got hit 2 milliseconds after the ball left his hands.. its called momentum dumbass.. you get paid the big bucks for a reason. The game's smear the queer, and the balls in your hands half the game.. ****ing cry baby..

well said sir :beer:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
brady has been and always will be only as good of a QB as the receivers on his team and offensive line

he is far from brees, favre, romo and manning.

all those QB's take undrafted receivers and rookies and make them great

wes welker makes brady look great....brady is nothing

Common

Established Member
brady has been and always will be only as good of a QB as the receivers on his team and offensive line

he is far from brees, favre, romo and manning.

all those QB's take undrafted receivers and rookies and make them great

wes welker makes brady look great....brady is nothing

Only a ****** Cowboy fan can lump Romo in the same sentence as Brady.:lol: Brady has more SB rings than all the QB's you listed COMBINED.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Brady is a cry baby. Don't know if anyone else saw the Texans game last week, but he threw a pass and about a half second later he was knocked down by a falling defensive lineman who barely touched him. He got up and started crying to the ref like a little pussy. I dropped kicked my TV hoping Brady would feel it. He owes me 700 for a new tv.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
hate it for you but the pats are about 12 minutes from being out of the playoffs..........like I said they are getting whooped today. Get over it Brady nut suckers hahahah

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Only a ****** Cowboy fan can lump Romo in the same sentence as Brady.:lol: Brady has more SB rings than all the QB's you listed COMBINED.

only a gay retard with a small brain would use a TEAM statistic (superbowls) to argue personal statistics

wheres brady? Oh ya, sitting at 6th place on the career qb rating

not only is he behind romo for career rating, he's behind romo for the 2009 season rating lolz

brady showed last week and this week he is nothing without welker

Users who are viewing this thread