Hey patriot fans..

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
No reason to be a jack-knob...please stop cheering for the Cowboys if this is how you're going to act towards other teams.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
No reason to be a jack-knob...please stop cheering for the Cowboys if this is how you're going to act towards other teams.
Patriot fan are we? :lol1: Im busting the Patriots chops because they were soooo good for so long. Now they are getting a taste of more normal life in the NFL. Plus I hate that prick head coach Bill Peckercheck too.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
there isint a player I despise more than Brady ( well maybe Shockey ) but Im loving this whipping that the Ravens are giving the Patriots.

Only a **** mongering ****** would hate one of the best QB's to ever play the game "just because".....

usaf_eagle

Established Member

I'm cowboys fan just like you.. and I agree.. this is why Cowboys fans were voted most annoying fans in the NFC.. (and the patriots were voted most annoying in the NFC so you know where this ones going) :rollseyes

Common

Established Member
Oh yea numb nuts, tell that to Ray Lewis :poke:

Why would you hate on Brady?

The guy is one of the toughest qb's to ever play the game, awesome team player and just a nice person all around. He gave up MONEY se Patriots could have room to bring in Moss and help make the team better.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i'm with you 99SnakeBit, cant stand Brady. Such a douchebag. I hate the Ravens and the Patriots equally.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Why would you hate on Brady?

The guy is one of the toughest qb's to ever play the game, awesome team player and just a nice person all around. He gave up MONEY se Patriots could have room to bring in Moss and help make the team better.

toughest qb to ever play ???????? You have GOT TO be joking right :dw:

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
I'm cowboys fan just like you.. and I agree.. this is why Cowboys fans were voted most annoying fans in the NFC.. (and the patriots were voted most annoying in the NFC so you know where this ones going) :rollseyes

I think that Peckercheck is the biggest reason I hate the Pats, he is the definition of the word PRICK :kaboom:

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
i love the pats ,but i think they are going down today:fm::fm:

they were beyond Dominant for a long damn time and kicked the crap out of everybody.........I just love seeing them get some pay back now.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Immaturity and stupidity. Pay no attention.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
This game is long from over. Dumb thread IMO.

Also - I would really like to understand the Hate for Brady as well? Not a Pats fan by any means but he should be well respected considering his accomplishments.

Users who are viewing this thread