Hey Lethal! Possible PFAB Group Buy?

Marc

Established Member
Lethal, a few folks to include myself are looking for the PFAB Radiator Expansion Tank and some are even looking for the I/C Tank as well.

Check out this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...677902-wtb-pfab-coolant-expansion-tank-3.html

Looks like I got 7 people already that want to purchase including myself!

1. MarcInJapan (Radiator & I/C Tank)
2. MrPork (Radiator & I/C Tank)
3. Rtusnake
4. CobraDrifter (Radiator & I/C Tank)
5. Havoc03
6. JSKO
7. jbcobra
8. fiveohfinatic

I heard you don't have them in stock as of right now. How hard would it be to order some? If this group buy is possible, what kind of price and how many people would we need to "qualify" as a group buy?

I have $$$$$ ready to send for a pre-order.

Thanks for listening. If you can't do it, no problem...just figured I would put up a thread here in case you missed the other one.

***NOTE*** Any other people wanting to order this tank, please post in here and I will add you to the list.

Last edited:

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
Count me in, been trying to get one of these for months now. Cant catch the used one going on here every now and then. When I ordered my PFAB expansion tank from lethal they said they didnt know if they would ever get the I/C tanks in.

Thanks for the request and thread.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Sorry guys, but we can't do any group buys on the PFAB tanks. For one, we don't get good discounts to offer any cheaper pricing than using your military/or SVTP discount and secondly, it's difficult for us to get a lot of tanks for stock. He sends us 2-3 tanks at a time as he is a one man show, so it's hard for us to stock quantity. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Marc

Established Member
I sent a PM asking the same thing. I am even willing to call PFAB myself if I can get a good contact and number to facilitate us getting some containers. Maybe if they know that we have 8 people here alone that want one, they will produce more than they normally do. I know if I was a business owner, I would do this. They make money and we get the product we like.

Derek has been very helpful. I sent him a PM asking him about the possibilities. I will get back with you all.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I replied to Marc in a PM. It's not a matter of us ordering more, it's a matter of PFAB supplying us with our initial order in the first place. The guy makes great tanks, but he's a one man show and sometimes has other projects going on to where he can't fulfill our stocking orders so that's why we get 2-3 per month and not full stock orders at one time. Sorry guys, we can't put together a Group Buy on these tanks.

Marc

Established Member
I sent the guy a email that actually makes these tanks. I will let you know if I hear anything from him. I did here that he is very busy and slow to answer emails. So, don't know if I will have a quick answer anytime soon.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
If we could be put on a priority order status to receive them I wouldnt mind placing the order in advance of stock. Otherwise its a snowballs chance in hell that we get them by end of the year?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
If we could be put on a priority order status to receive them I wouldnt mind placing the order in advance of stock. Otherwise its a snowballs chance in hell that we get them by end of the year?

Sorry, but we can't do anything like that, because as stated before, we don't get notifications of when we will expect more tanks. They roll in a few at a time, sometimes out of nowhere. If you are interested in a tank, I would just PM, Email or call any one of our sales associates to check stock.

Thanks.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Is there any interest in the MHR style tank? We may test fit one this winter. We are talking 03-04 Cobra correct?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is there any interest in the MHR style tank? We may test fit one this winter. We are talking 03-04 Cobra correct?

Ill let my car be a test mule if yah like haha. It's no Cobra but its something to test fit on. She will be sitting a lot once the old truck I got off Jeff is on the road. Mine as well put it to good use.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
6044d1271599998-moroso-h-e-reservoir-poorly-designed-tank-long-angle.jpg

2003snake

Established Member
You have any pictures of the tanks mounted in an 03 Cobra? They are two seperate tanks, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread