Hey Lethal! Possible PFAB Group Buy?

FordFreak

Established Member
Hey Marc I just emailed you back. The GP can and will happen if people are still interested. It will only be through Lethal Performance though. Like Lethal said, I'm still a one man shop and I get really busy with the other side of the biz. But now I'm in a down time so I can play robot welder. :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just to let you guys know I have (2) PFAB 03-04 Cobra intercooler tanks in stock in the Satin finish with black caps. They're $260.00/each and first come first serve.

Give us a call if you have any questions or would like to order one up.

Thanks, Jared

Marc

Established Member
Hey Marc I just emailed you back. The GP can and will happen if people are still interested. It will only be through Lethal Performance though. Like Lethal said, I'm still a one man shop and I get really busy with the other side of the biz. But now I'm in a down time so I can play robot welder. :beer:

I am down for 1 Radiator Expansion Tank and a S/C Tank and a Canton Power Steering Tank.

Jared, let me know when I can place my order. I sent you a PM about a question I have, but I am ready to order if you have all in stock.

I have a buddy on my website that will also order both tanks as well (minus the canton tank).

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I want the red cap and polished exterior on both tanks. If you have just one for now I will take it

We have red caps but none of the tanks we get from PFAB are polished. They are all a satin brushed finish. You can polish it once you receive it if that's what you prefer.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Carbon Driven

Established Member
We have red caps but none of the tanks we get from PFAB are polished. They are all a satin brushed finish. You can polish it once you receive it if that's what you prefer.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Just got home and seen this. You guys are closed already so how can I place my order when the IC tank isnt on the site?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Just got home and seen this. You guys are closed already so how can I place my order when the IC tank isnt on the site?

Just give us a call if you would like to place an order. We don't list them on the site because we get so few of them, but at this time, we do have 2 in stock.

Thanks.

Marc

Established Member
I know Eric only makes a certain amount and only sales through Lethal. Its too bad he couldn't make 10 radiator expansion tanks / S/C Tanks. I bet he would sell them all in one week. I know I would buy them.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am trying to get a good phone number for Eric. If I can't get these tanks anymore, I guess I will go with another brand.

Marc,

I spoke to Eric yesterday. He's got bunch of expansion tanks which he expects to ship to us on Monday. Once they arrive we'll let everyone know.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know how it works with the PFAB products. They are only available through us as Eric will not deal with anyone direct. They're also available in very limited quantities. We typically only receive 5-6 tanks at a time and shipments are months apart from them. We also rarely get intercooler tanks in. They're mostly radiator expansion tanks.

So if you're looking for any of these products and we have one or both of them in stock it's your best bet to purchase what we have as they will be gone before you know it. If you wait for us to have both tanks in stock at the same time you may never get what you're looking for as others will simply purchase what's available.

Hope that clears it up for you guys.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread