Hey guys gotta quick question about GTO's...

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
klarkent42 said:
Near Oxnard College. You? do you ever head out to the camarillo spot on fri's or sat's?
Oh ok, i think i know where Oxnard College is. ya i head out there anytime im in town on a Satruday night, ill be out there this weekend with a couple more stangs hopefully and my buddys GTO...you should come out:pepper:

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
Oh ok, i think i know where Oxnard College is. ya i head out there anytime im in town on a Satruday night, ill be out there this weekend with a couple more stangs hopefully and my buddys GTO...you should come out:pepper:
Yeah man, I'll see if I can stop by for a while. Last time I went, it was CRACKIN.... like a freakin car show. I remember that time some idiot in a silverado was burning out and hit the car in front of him.. LOLOL Me and my friends were ROFL. Of course the truck took off, but it was a classic moment :thumbsup:

5pointHo

Established Member
klarkent42 said:
Yeah man, I'll see if I can stop by for a while. Last time I went, it was CRACKIN.... like a freakin car show. I remember that time some idiot in a silverado was burning out and hit the car in front of him.. LOLOL Me and my friends were ROFL. Of course the truck took off, but it was a classic moment :thumbsup:

last time we went there were cops everywhere and a couch with like, 20 people in the back of a truck. there were so many cars nobody could go anywhere. it was really quite funny.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Hell ya, it gets huge out there...ill prolly be there from 10ish to about 1130...i might stay later if its really bangin

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
02SVTFoc said:
last time we went there were cops everywhere and a couch with like, 20 people in the back of a truck. there were so many cars nobody could go anywhere. it was really quite funny.
A COUCH?!?! No way LOLOL thats hilarious!!

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
Hell ya, it gets huge out there...ill prolly be there from 10ish to about 1130...i might stay later if its really bangin
Good stuff. Hey didn't you say your dad is a service manager @ barber??

5pointHo

Established Member
RedfireVNM said:

please tell me you did not just use the word "bangin"

yeah sisqo called .. he wants his word back .. :kaboom:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
klarkent42 said:
A COUCH?!?! No way LOLOL thats hilarious!!
Ya they had a table in the parking lot and people were smoking hooka's and shit...some people think its just a little shady ass car meet, but really its damn fun if you know the right people...it just keeps getting bigger and bigger

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
LoL...ya why?
I need to get some wheel studs replaced on my rears, one on each side, maybe you can get me a good price for the install/parts? :thumbsup:
If not, don't sweat it :coolman:

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
Ya they had a table in the parking lot and people were smoking hooka's and shit...some people think its just a little shady ass car meet, but really its damn fun if you know the right people...it just keeps getting bigger and bigger
DAMN... it has gotten crazy. I need to start making more appearances.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
klarkent42 said:
I need to get some wheel studs replaced on my rears, one on each side, maybe you can get me a good price for the install/parts? :thumbsup:
If not, don't sweat it :coolman:
Wheel Studs...got it, ill see what i can do...you should really come out this weekend, we might even get a couple good runs in

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
Wheel Studs...got it, ill see what i can do...you should really come out this weekend, we might even get a couple good runs in
borat voice: "very nice" :thumbsup:
I'll definitely try, got some things to take care of on sat, but I may get a chance to stop by for a lil while. You gonna roll in your redfire, right? I'll look for you guys.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
klarkent42 said:
borat voice: "very nice" :thumbsup:
I'll definitely try, got some things to take care of on sat, but I may get a chance to stop by for a lil while. You gonna roll in your redfire, right? I'll look for you guys.
Ya, ill be in my Cobra...:beer:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
SOOOO guys...Can anyone give me some realistic numbers for a 2004 5.7L A4 GTO???? 1/4 Mile times??? Trap Speeds???? HP(Crank & to the wheels)???? Torque(Crank & to the wheels)?????

Last edited:

RedfireVNM

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread